Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NFC West

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NFC East

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What's tonight like for you?
Assuming 00Stinger wins and I play you, it might be our only chance before Wednesday.

I work Saturday 5am-noon, Sunday 6am-11am, Monday 3pm-8pm* and Tuesday 3pm-midnight

*monday generally turns into midnight more often than not.
Won't be able to do tonight either, unfortunately. I could potentially do Saturday after 12? Will have to double-check but might have a window open until 1 or maybe 2pm... If not, might have to be Wednesday

b
Tbf, the 2nd game had the exact same half time score, with the same teams having first possession in the 2nd half.

So everything was identical :p
I know (that was really weird btw) but you were third-and-10 in your half and I had defended long passing situations well, to that point. The second game I forgot to flip playbooks (I use different D playbooks for user and cpu games). Anyway, semantics - I lost! We're on to Atlanta!

Btw, I a man quietly confident in Carolina :p:cool:
Well in my last 2 matches i have lost one by an INT on the goal line in the last 10 seconds of the game v Dallas. Then missed a 30 yard FG to go to ot v Arizona. Then lost that game because my punt got blocked and returned for a TD.

So you would think i am due for some luck. Then again this is Madden

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ill be starting my game in half an hour.

Spewing my phoneline is down so im going to have to hotspot my playstation.

Hopefully its a good luck charm

What a close game.

Rawls gone for the season injured early in the 2nd quarter. Then Wilson injured and out for the game.

But Lacy steps up and Davis steps in to QB and leads the Seahawks to a 24-21 victory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its up to 00Stinger to keep the perfect week for User teams. and have the final 8 teams users
Did my job.

But injuries soured my victory somewhat

Tomorrow works for me. Im a bit out of it tonight.
Have to see. Cant guarantee i can play tomoz night

If Cockliff38 plays and beats Dirty Bird Championship games wont be till mid nextweek.
Cool. I might be ok tomoz night. But there is a good chance ill be on the wine with the inlaws tomoz during the day, so wont be in great condition to play a playoff game lol

Have to say it's pretty exciting/interesting this franchise's playoff games.

Not like the past MBFL playoffs where it was always a certain one or two people who would win the comp.

But this comp....some people's madden skills have gotten worse, other people's madden skills have gotten much better, and some new people have come along who are from the get-go legitimately elite playas.

Back