Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Voodoo doll - check.
giphy.gif

Sacrifice for the Qooty gods-check.
Dragonslayer_11.jpg

The slain Dragon- check.
viserion-down.gif

The rats are happy.
T8D6XVI.gif

Last edited:
Then why was there chocalate inside??!

giphy.gif

They are not chocolate coins.
Pure gold.
2015_Australian_Kangaroo_gold_coins.sflb.ashx

Ant Bear knows not to rip me of. I know people who know people.
DeliriousCelebratedGharial-max-1mb.gif

Voodoo doll - check.
giphy.gif

Sacrifice for the Quooty gods-check.
Dragonslayer_11.jpg

The slain Dragon- check.
viserion-down.gif

The rats are happy.
T8D6XVI.gif

Whoa.

Game of Thrones spoiler alert.....

Whoa.

Game of Thrones spoiler alert.....

Can you get banned for a spoiler alert if you have not watched a single minute of the spoiled show ?

Can you get banned for a spoiler alert if you have not watched a single minute of the spoiled show ?

Ive seen it. ;)

But if you were a true GoT fan you should have watched it by now. So would be your own fault.

Ive seen it. ;)

But if you were a true GoT fan you should have watched it by now. So would be your own fault.

Not sure I would say not a fan. Just never watched any of it. I have not ventured past the X Files :D

Well your past five seasons have provided a wealth of finals chokes.
7CtR.gif
And I've heard that the Dragons coach has them on a tomato soup diet ahead of this week's game, in the hope they don't choke......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swampies you can't let him hold you hostage like this, recruit who you want.
No way, Sportmaniac89 organises the end of season trip, laughs at all over our Dad jokes and ,aked sure we all get to the ground on time

No way, Sportmaniac89 organises the end of season trip, laughs at all over our Dad jokes and ,aked sure we all get to the ground on time
He laughs at dad jokes?

Delist!

He laughs at dad jokes?

Delist!
Well we like a fun and happy atmosphere, we are a family club, we take it one game at a time and never ever get ahead of ourselves. And that's just during the daylight hours. If not for our dad jokes, we'd be Dragons and very very bored.
young-ones-o.gif

It seems clear from that outburst that his favourite tennis player is John Mike-Enroe......
Also known to be a fan of this bloke
latest

this fella,
latest

and the sound of his own voice
Mic_smaller_rec_02_small_998ea047-d6f3-435b-8ca3-37c407d15c6d.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back