Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player suspensions should be served at the discretion of the club offended against. For example, when Douglas gets banned, the Bombers should be able to nominate if the ban is served next round, or next game against Bombers. If multiple week ban, ban starts next round but Bombers can still nominate that ban is served either consecutively until served in full or final game ban served next time Douglas plays Bombers.
And then you can trade suspensions for Draft Pick and Players why not

And then you can trade suspensions for Draft Pick and Players why not

Correct players can still move clubs but they will carry the ban with them, if the club offended against nominated so. The flaw would be if the player was traded to the club it offended against but we are talking one game ban. The idea has real merit.

They also don't have a replacement for the role Charlie Cameron was playing. I could be wrong, but I only see a team that will go backwards this year. They'll still make the 8, but I'm not convinced they'll be top 4.
Charlie Cameron. Take pick 12 and run away to the bank. Wtf were Brisbane thinking!

Spewing....along with Hartigan and Jenkins he should be playing every week purely for comedic enjoyment..

I like how Hartigan has perfected the look of anguished disbelief every time he is out marked.

I like how Hartigan has perfected the look of anguished disbelief every time he is out marked.

Similar to Brogan's free kick against look of disbelief.

By the way Adelaide have lost their outside run I'd wager he was worth the pick 12 to them. It could cost them a chance of making anything out of their current list. Fogarty won't help them in the short term but he'll be one of the best in the comp given three years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha totally forgot about him. That look of incredulous shock must have been plastered over his face for about 80% of game time

In his defence at least half of the decisions were utter bullshit.

Haha totally forgot about him. That look of incredulous shock must have been plastered over his face for about 80% of game time
My favourite memory of Brogan was that Friday night game against Collingwood in 2004, when he was sitting on the bench complaining to Roger James about the frees paid against him and James was pretending to listen while trying not to pay attention.

What about Rory Sloane in the last quarter when he was in a pack and stuck a hand out, pulled the ball in and then did the goldfish mouth when he was pinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back