Preview JLT 2: Fremantle vs West Coast. Sunday 4:10pm @ Rushton Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Few good things... lots to worry about.
  • Defence, hamling ...need to talk and stop fumbling
  • Hogan where the bloody hell are ya?
  • Would love to see a kick to a leading forward then goal
  • Kick ins need some work
  • Skill execution by hand and foot still miles off

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think so. I can’t work out what’s going on. Players all over the shop. The ball movement is utterly shitful
We look like we did during the worst parts of Harvey. Players out of their natural position and no cohesion or structure.

But I’ll probably be chewed out for expressing a heresy on this board.

Long live Lyon. Lyon forever!

Biggest disappointments so far have been Hamling, Pearce, Langdon, Colyer, Ballas, Cerra, Conca’s kicking. Billy’s been quiet(mane due to his strapped calf).

Brayshaw, Lobb, Banfield, Mundy, Hughes, Tucker, Giro have all been good.

We really need to learn to handball to our teammates chest and not their feet or head and our kicking needs to improve afreakinglot. Some marks inside 50 would be nice.

Very good pressure and the midfield is holding up pretty well considering the talent disparity. Not very highly skilled (unsurprisingly) but not too disappointed so far. Conca and Colyer showing exactly why so many of us were a bit iffy on their pick-up, solid players let down by an inability to kick. Don't like Conca at half-back at all.

Biggest disappointments so far have been Hamling, Pearce, Langdon, Colyer, Ballas, Cerra, Conca’s kicking. Billy’s been quiet(mane due to his strapped calf).

Brayshaw, Lobb, Banfield, Mundy, Hughes, Tucker, Giro have all been good.

We really need to learn to handball to our teammates chest and not their feet or head and our kicking needs to improve afreakinglot. Some marks inside 50 would be nice.

Are you telling me Hill is not 100% fit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back