Official Team Thread The Roys FFC Season 27 Community Rooms - CONGRATS 3KZ IS FOOTBALL BROKEN MEDALLIST S27!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m never going to be able to afford my new skateboard at this rate.
Your winnings actually go onto your bar tab for our end-of-season trip.
If you look into the fine print, it's a closed system. The more people win, the more they can drink on the trip. The more people lose, the better the venue for the trip can be!

Ceoj0zq.jpg

Christ on a ******* crutch.

Do you want me to post more ???
barney-gif.gif

PS: Glad to see it's calmed down a little.

PPS: Last night I needed some quick research and had to go back to Season 02 and check some threads. Now those were some match threads! Usually about 2 pages, and sometimes split into two threads - one for pre-match, and one for the match.

I'd like to see that again, the match itself split to its own thread. If the first post in a thread is the opening of the commentary, we'd probably have more player retention!

Well, maybe the chat function will play a part here, in future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to my records, the most recent time that Dingster and I Dont Care played in the same team was way back in Season 28, at the Roys.
9RqfcpV.gif
I think I remember that. Season 28 was an absolute classic. One for the books. Anyone would have wanted to be a part of it.

Stats.JPG

Complete
We finally did it. We got a win. It was a tremendous team effort to topple the middling Furies. Broken was brilliant in the middle, Chezzalenko Reborn jumped off the bench and had a blinder, el Tel was strong on debut, JackNah_8 was impressive in the ruck, and mighty Mooch was back to his old goal-kicking self.
R05 C.JPG

Mobbs cracks the tonne leading the line for the Roys, TedDougChris and JackNah_8 were also in an amongst it. A great team effort, with 16 posters getting in and bantering with the Furies.
R05 P.JPG

Medals
Roy stalwarts Broken and Mobbs share the gold. TedDougChris, Chezzalenko Reborn, JackNah_8 and debutant el Tel nab the rest of the podium spots.
R05 M.JPG

1553352287658.png

It's finally that belated time of the week again. it's time for the GORILLA OF THE WEEK. I was tempted to give the award to our great debutant el Tel, but i suspect we might see even better in the future, or it could have gone to Chezzalenko Reborn for a great return to the fold. However this weeks GotW award goes to a player who for the first 4 week delivered up absolute s**t. Mooch was meant to be a focal point and goal machine, but for the first for weeks he was about as effective as a placebo. But finally the Mooch we all know and loved emerged triumphant and beautiful against the Furies. Mooch hammered home 6 goals and 2 behinds off only 8 kicks. this is what we know Mooch to be, a fierce and direct route to goal.

Well done Mooch!

Round 1: JackNah_8
Round 2: Allikat
Round 3: royboy2
Round 4: 3KZ is Football
Round 5: Mooch

1553352662581.png
The Bespoke Roycognition Barrel Award.

This weeks Bespoke barrel goes to the Furie that distinguished themselves as a top notch banterer and a poster that the Roys all enjoyed going up against. If i was to say that this poster was TJASTA that would be an utter lie. The Furie with the mostest was Tigerturbulance. Please enjoy this lovely barrel, provided to us by Barrels, who promises to fill it with the Chud of your choice. Keep up the good bantering turbo. And thanks for losing to us.

1553352834223.png

Round 1: philreich
Round 2: manangatang
Round 3: TheCoach16 & Tony Lynn 15
Round 4: GreyCrow
Round 5: Tigerturbulance

I'm too sleepy to add text. Suffice to say here is a picture. Increasing their presence were A Bit High , Chezzalenko Reborn , Mooch , RU_ & Runk .
G1Y6v0Q.jpg

We again filled up three fifths of the thread which is disappointing. But I still love you. Like that. Yeah, like that.

View attachment 640603
The Bespoke Roycognition Barrel Award.

This weeks Bespoke barrel goes to the Furie that distinguished themselves as a top notch banterer and a poster that the Roys all enjoyed going up against. If i was to say that this poster was TJASTA that would be an utter lie. The Furie with the mostest was Tigerturbulance. Please enjoy this lovely barrel, provided to us by Barrels, who promises to fill it with the Chud of your choice. Keep up the good bantering turbo. And thanks for losing to us.

View attachment 640606

Round 1: philreich
Round 2: manangatang
Round 3: TheCoach16 & Tony Lynn 15
Round 4: GreyCrow
Round 5: Tigerturbulance
I have no idea who this is, but don't tag me ever again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back