Scott Morrison - How Long? (Part 1 - Continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're clearly a dyed in the wool labor supporter, the project is aimed squarely at you and it shows.

correct. I'm not sure why Scomo bothered to come on a show that is probably 70% Labor, 20% greens supporters + 10% of the rest.

let me get this straight..ScoMo says in a party room meeting back in 2010 that Islamaphobia is a vote winner and should be exploited, confirmed by multiple sources, Aly calls out his hypocrisy on national TV last week, ScoMo threatens to sue, he gets caught lying by Sam Maiden two days ago in regards to who was there, ScoMo decides to appear on Project after his advisers said he shouldn't, then he admits he was trying to confront Islamaphobia when he made those remarks back in 2010, yet he never ran with that argument back then but clearly recalls making the comments, yet less than a week ago he was calling the comments a "repugnant lie." which is it? Perhaps, instead of blaming the interviewer and the TV show you should be asking yourself wtf this guy is doing in the top job.

Well the ACTU are advocating to put the Liberals last, which by definition means behind One Nation and the smaller crazier parties to the right of even that.
Which is why I asked the question.

Are the NSW Liberals and Gladys on the left when they have attacked Labor on “preference deals” with the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers party? Then paints it as Labor giving access to guns to 10 year olds....

They must be of the left....right?

The Libs are wedging themselves. Astonishing.

Well, they kinda were in Coalition last time they were in power. Small difference. lol.

Oh nonsense. Are the Coalition in coalition with every person in the lower house that doesn’t support no confidence motions now? Perhaps I will start referring to the Liberal-National-Katter coalition. The Libs regularly need PHON votes in the Senate too, so let’s throw them into the mix also. Let’s maybe call it the It’s Okay to be White Coalition.

Labor are frequently tarred with references to Labor/Greens. Turnabout is fair play. A lot of LNP politicians owe Senator Fascist several rounds anyway for all the heat he’s taking that should really be spread among a group of them.

Morrison writes in a paper he’s comitted to all levels of government working together to solve congestion and population growth
On the day he announces the fanciful Geelong fast train after informing the state govt the night before

He knows he’ll never have to fulfil these promises

In today’s age He proposed $4b to build the fast rail, 2 from Canberra and 2 from Victoria.
At the last state election the state Libs promised this at $18 billion

When scomo came to support the election it seems he was more interested in Sabre rattling on the unfortunate crime/terrorist act than actually talking to the state opposition guy

The party which knows it will be in government says $2 billion will just about cover the level crossing removals needed

The federal governments promises should now be taken in the light they know they will never have to produce, and are just shoring up individual seats.

For those not in the know, Josh frydenburgs face is on posters everywhere here in Kooyong. Expect a shortage of red white blue balloons when the election is actually called.
I bet theres dictatorships around the world where the ‘much beloved leader’ s face is seen less out and about

The federal governments promises should now be taken in the light they know they will never have to produce, and are just shoring up individual seats.

For those not in the know, Josh frydenburgs face is on posters everywhere here in Kooyong. Expect a shortage of red white blue balloons when the election is actually called.
I bet theres dictatorships around the world where the ‘much beloved leader’ s face is seen less out and about
More opportunities to graffiti and add speech bubbles.

Many a true word.......

ZnWPsCM.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Austrayan is sayin May 11
I remember the Libs booked the Sydney Sheraton for 18 and 11 just in case a few months back

Last edited:
Think you need to bone up on our Westminster system of government's provisions for forming a minority government.

Don't think I do, lol. No one was disputing the fact that Labor and Greens entered into an arrangement of the nature that they did, rather it is simply a fact that they did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back