Not open for further replies.
1.5 games into the season and this is already what I’ve copped:
- dropped boak for billings last night
- first time I’ve ever started with Grundy and Gawn
- didn’t play constable or butters
- picked crisp
Lonnnnnnnng season ahead

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have to have faith in Gawn and Grundy. Two spots you don't have worry about. Extremely likely they are the best 2 rucks over the course of the year. And I've warned people specifically about Crisp for 2 years. He's way too up and down, and highly dependent on opposition for him to score well. He needs his fellow defenders to be chipping the ball around moving the ball slowly up the ground for him to score well. Taking lots of kicks and marks.

Never seen the ball just follow someone like today with Rocky, especially that third quarter. Had about 15 touches that quarter just waiting at the back of the pack, where the ball inevitably goes. Hard to watch this, especially when Bray (C) can't get near it. Why bother paying for "uber premos". Grundy, Gawn, Bray all overpriced spuds to start the season

1.5 games into the season and this is already what I’ve copped:
- dropped boak for billings last night
- first time I’ve ever started with Grundy and Gawn
- didn’t play constable or butters
- picked crisp
Lonnnnnnnng season ahead

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

-Boak even when he was full time mid years ago was ridiculously up and down. Billings hasn't played yet.
-Still very likely they are the top 2 rucks. It's round one and if it makes you feel any better I have Lycett.
-they are still making you money.
-a defender with an up and down history has a down game..

Relax. It's a long season.

So annoyed last minute swapping around rookies i found some extra cash to go Hoff to Gawn.. i know its one game and Gawn wont be like that everyweek but i love watching the Hoff play does what ever he wants and having that spare cash could have come in handy

POD Sloane doing well :).

Shame i bloody forgot to swap Schrim to Duursma in last min, like i did in SC.

Schrim could be the only fail rookie i have now, sucks i missed the swap, so far doing good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did I pick Brodie Smith... no amount of rule changes is going to make him average 90, useless.
Knew Mrouch was going to get 130 as soon as I traded him to Cripps on thursday night.
Absolute horrific week and Rocky just dug the dagger in and twisted it

Hahahahah same as me mate. Try having Milera as well. Will need to do billings to boak and Milera to Newman round 3. Killer

Hahahahah same as me mate. Try having Milera as well. Will need to do billings to boak and Milera to Newman round 3. Killer
Have to get Rocky. Seriously, forget about last year. He's switched on fantasy-wise this year, knew exactly what he was doing in the last 2 min of the last quarter, getting about 3 disgusting cheap marks. Need to bring him in next round, his next 2 are against carlton and bris...He might spud up when I get him but at least he isn't going to hurt me with his big scores anymore

Cousins and Worpel saving me this round. Should have picked more midpricers....Need Cousins to stop butchering so many kicks because I'm concerned about his JS at this rate

He’s a lock...Clarko loves players that put their head over the ball and work hard •. He does both and locks goals. The fact I dropped him this morning will mean he will average 90 and make you $350k on how current price. Enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back