GAME DAY - 2019 Fed election Goals and Clangers thread ALP 7.10.52 LNP 5.3.33 FT

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok an own goal for Barnaby, though I must say no one would be surprised. Campaign is out of control if he’s not muzzled

How slow can a train move and still produce a trainwreck

Last edited:
The petulant, deliberate "LABOR LABOR LABOR!" strikes me as a piss-take, especially with the constant allusions to being "a humble backbencher."

We know that backbenchers are under instruction to talk down Labor as much as possible, but this makes me think that Joyce has the shits with that directive, or maybe feels disrespected by the current administration telling him what he is and isn't allowed to say.

I know that Joyce is a campaigner, but this was ******* deranged.

This is what happens when one is BORN TO RULE ( like i've said he was all along.)

Barnyard with a huge own goal.

Yesterday: "I had nothing to do with the tenders".

This morning in the guardian: "Not only did Joyce step on toes to become involved, even after it was no longer supposed to be his responsibility he demanded regular updates from the authority and demanded he have final say on particulars".

I'm assuming ScoMo is scoring an own goal in this pic. ;)

D4zmPumX4AUSL_s.jpg

Or it could be one of those nasty brain slugs...

latest

Triolli starts payback on behalf of Labor, Greens and Getup for Jonathan Lea outing Shorten last week!
That's a spitball thrown at the blackboard and nothing more without details dude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The weather bureau admits they change the data

The Australian Climate Observations Reference Network – Surface Air Temperature (ACORN-SAT) dataset has been developed to monitor climate variability and change in Australia.
The dataset employs the peer-reviewed and published data analysis techniques and takes advantage of 100 years of digitised observational data to provide a daily record of Australian temperatures since 1910.
The data is comparable through time, making adjustments for historic changes in observing practices and observing locations, which enable climates researchers to better understand long-term changes in monthly and seasonal climate, as well as changes in day-to-day weather, such as the frequency of heat and cold extremes.

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/data/acorn-sat/

The weather bureau admits they change the data

The Australian Climate Observations Reference Network – Surface Air Temperature (ACORN-SAT) dataset has been developed to monitor climate variability and change in Australia.
The dataset employs the peer-reviewed and published data analysis techniques and takes advantage of 100 years of digitised observational data to provide a daily record of Australian temperatures since 1910.
The data is comparable through time, making adjustments for historic changes in observing practices and observing locations, which enable climates researchers to better understand long-term changes in monthly and seasonal climate, as well as changes in day-to-day weather, such as the frequency of heat and cold extremes.

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/data/acorn-sat/
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

BOM has a history of adjusting to suit the narrative.

http://joannenova.com.au/tag/adjustments-to-data/

The BOM got caught this week auto-adjusting cold extremes to be less cold. Lance Pidgeon of the unofficial BOM audit team noticed that the thermometer at Goulburn airport recorded – 10.4°C at 6.17am on Sunday morning, but the official BOM climate records said it was -10.0°C. (What’s the point of that decimal place?) Either way this was a new record for Goulburn in July. (The previous coldest ever July morning was -9.1°C. The oldest day in Goulburn was in August 1994 when it reached -10.9°C).
Apparently this was an automated event where the thermometer recorded something beyond a set limit, and the value put into the official database was the artificial limit. Since colder temperatures have already been recorded in Goulburn, who thought it was a good idea to trim all future minus-ten-point-somethings as if they were automatically “spurious”?
Yesterday, the BOM have acknowledged the error and at first deleted the -10.0 figure, replacing it with a blank space. Then today, after Jennifer Marohasy’s post, they’ve corrected it.
You might think a half degree between friends is not that significant, but this opens a whole can of worms in so many ways — what are these “limits”, do they apply [...]
July 5th, 2017

Assuming this was what balls was sooking about

Haha, the ABC displaying its bias once again. How can they complain about Sky After Dark? At least SAD has former Labor MP’s on or hosting their own shows.
Both parties are in this up to their necks and you and the ABC are screaming “but Barnaby” like banshees.

Haha, the ABC displaying its bias once again. How can they complain about Sky After Dark? At least SAD has former Labor MP’s on or hosting their own shows.
Both parties are in this up to their necks and you and the ABC are screaming “but Barnaby” like banshees.

Yeah i should probably give barney the benefit of the doubt , he's never displayed any other suss behaviour before.......

:drunk:

If Barnaby had of kept his trap shut yesterday then there might have been a chance for this to blow over. Instead he lost his mind in a Radio National interview and created another problem for the LNP.

This is all of Barnaby's doing. All of it.

It is cute that you guys are trying to blame it on the media and Labor and all your other usual suspects but the only reason this is news is because Barnaby could not help himself.

He did not have to do the interview and he certainly did not have to lose his mind.

Last edited:

The BOM got caught this week auto-adjusting cold extremes to be less cold. Lance Pidgeon of the unofficial BOM audit team noticed that the thermometer at Goulburn airport recorded – 10.4°C at 6.17am on Sunday morning, but the official BOM climate records said it was -10.0°C. (What’s the point of that decimal place?) Either way this was a new record for Goulburn in July. (The previous coldest ever July morning was -9.1°C. The oldest day in Goulburn was in August 1994 when it reached -10.9°C).
Apparently this was an automated event where the thermometer recorded something beyond a set limit, and the value put into the official database was the artificial limit. Since colder temperatures have already been recorded in Goulburn, who thought it was a good idea to trim all future minus-ten-point-somethings as if they were automatically “spurious”?
Yesterday, the BOM have acknowledged the error and at first deleted the -10.0 figure, replacing it with a blank space. Then today, after Jennifer Marohasy’s post, they’ve corrected it.
You might think a half degree between friends is not that significant, but this opens a whole can of worms in so many ways — what are these “limits”, do they apply [...]
July 5th, 2017
That's not your smoking gun is it? Please tell me you've got more than that. I'm so embarrassed for you that you posted something so weak. I will do you a favour, you can delete the post and I will delete my reply so there is no evidence you even posted it.:thumbsu:

July 5th, 2017
Ohhhh...Jo Nova.... o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back