News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep rubber silcone according to the description

That will be interesting to see how it goes, I have a Queensland State of original gurnsey with those.

gee that 23 looks off

The Saints' numbers look a little similar today at Arden Street - hoping it's not a New Balance feature for some reason. I know the number fonts have been broadly standardised across the competition but there have been occasional outliers (even if it's just numbers being a little smaller or placed lower).

St Kilda don't have back-of-jumper sponsors yet so I'm not sure if the jumpers out there have been heat-pressed and are retails, but...would they do that in a vaguely competitive match?

Last edited:
the more things change, the more things stay the same. :'(

154253648_10158953543569356_1201500073736101468_o.jpg

the more things change, the more things stay the same. :'(

154253648_10158953543569356_1201500073736101468_o.jpg
Considering essendon are using the same kit as last year, there is no reason to expect a change. Also I have no real issue with the amart logo, it could be better, but it could be a whole lot worse.

Considering essendon are using the same kit as last year, there is no reason to expect a change. Also I have no real issue with the amart logo, it could be better, but it could be a whole lot worse.

This was more referring to a hope that Essendon might wear a clash jumper if playing away to Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah that'd say 1920, 101st anniversary of Tige's very famous Grand Final win over Collingwood.
Would be silly to say 19/20, because Richmond haven't won a flag for a very, very long time.
Still no back sponsor for St Kilda. Getting pretty late at this point.View attachment 1063729
2SKd34B.jpg

That is PREMIERS 19/20 on the Tigers AFL Logo.
If what has been seen at the practice match is to believed Pepper is the Saint upper back sponsor. It looks like they have Dare where New Balance should be. They are wearing the New Balance shorts.
Adelaide has a new Clash jumper. A gold jumper with blue, red and gold hoops.

2SKd34B.jpg

That is PREMIERS 19/20 on the Tigers AFL Logo.
If what has been seen at the practice match is to believed Pepper is the Saint upper back sponsor. It looks like they have Dare where New Balance should be. They are wearing the New Balance shorts.
Adelaide has a new Clash jumper. A gold jumper with blue, red and gold hoops.
Yeah dare is in the sternum position as they were last year (although isc not nb). Pepper is the upper back having downgraded to a community sponsor. There are thoughts pura Milk (same owner has dare) may take the lower back as has been the case with the stk aflw team.

Crows kit is listed as "away clash", so we'll be seeing that during the season.

Anyone know what the aqua port kit is for? White is pre season and grey is clash.

I honestly quite like the Saints look of an above number sponsor, but no below. Fills in some space while keeping a pretty old school look. Melbourne and Gold Coast looked awfully bare in their days of no back sponsors.

Has Under Armour boots always been worn by AFL players or is it since Essendon entered the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back