Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears Vs East Side Phoenix @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to say “oh I’m coming up against another former team” but I’ve got so many now. I almost have as many teams as I do name changes.

anyway, time #riseup Phoenix. Dominant form huge periods of the last game and overrun in the end.

I'LL SEE YOU IN BAGHDAD YOU LEMON!

Hello Everyone!

I am one of the Bears new rookies and not that I say so myself, I am pretty good. Excellent even.

My debut last week against the Baghdad Bombers was quite the experience.

I know nothing about the East Side Phoenix so please tell me a bit about yourselves. The East Side of which city do you represent?

I have previous met Chipmunk so a special hello to him.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!

I am one of the Bears new rookies and not that I say so myself, I am pretty good. Excellent even.

My debut last week against the Baghdad Bombers was quite the experience.

I know nothing about the East Side Phoenix so please tell me a bit about yourselves. The East Side of which city do you represent?

I have previous met Chipmunk so I special hello to him.
I like your forwardness.

I think we can call you the 2nd best Rookie ever since Lemon Boi disappeared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PHOENIX ARRIVE IN VEGAS, ALREADY LEAVE THEIR MARK

View attachment 1194392

Winner of "Closest to the Pin" Round 1 - guessing Drunkgoliath 's DT score of 32:

1st - NinjaSwan (32)
2nd - eth-dog (33)
3rd - SM (28)

Another round this week! Ninja, you have won this not-limited edition Phoenix mug!

View attachment 1194383

Drunkgoliath Shermy thewizardmelon eth-dog NinjaSwan SaintBilly Agent93 Zoops daddy_4_eyes TY24 raskolnikov 11kgm Itsmyshow Golumless larrikin SM por_please_ya Milera2Betts Red mist andleanback jackenny
The Phoenix Bar in Las Vegas!!!! 🌈🌈🌈

View attachment 1194392

Winner of "Closest to the Pin" Round 1 - guessing Drunkgoliath 's DT score of 32:

1st - NinjaSwan (32)
2nd - eth-dog (33)
3rd - SM (28)

Another round this week! Ninja, you have won this not-limited edition Phoenix mug!

View attachment 1194383

Drunkgoliath Shermy thewizardmelon eth-dog NinjaSwan SaintBilly Agent93 Zoops daddy_4_eyes TY24 raskolnikov 11kgm Itsmyshow Golumless larrikin SM por_please_ya Milera2Betts Red mist andleanback jackenny
Sorry Muddiemoose I might have to retract my offer of Chip's prize after seeing how good this mug is.

View attachment 1194392

1st - NinjaSwan (32)
2nd - eth-dog (33)
3rd - SM (28)

View attachment 1194383

And us Bears are going to play 'Shove a pin up a squirrels arse' Winner gets a Limited Edition Lol

Would prefer a east side [redacted] mug anyway
If you're quick you might be able to get some [redacted] merch before all the outdated stuff gets shipped out to some developing country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back