Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really thought the ducks were lining up for the scum but after hearing Hodge on sen this morning it’s clear that Clarko hasn’t made his decision yet, which gives me renewed faith.
🎢

"We move on pretty quickly as an industry don't we".
Bruh. Damo. The official AFL media arm shops you as the most high profile AFL journo, and you seemingly don't want to even dip your toes in the water of criticising Essendon for their disgraceful conduct. * me you've put the boot in to us enough time for far far far lesser things.

Change the narrative then Damien.

Omfg. So according to Damien it will pretty much be forgotten quickly how Essendon are handling this situation if Clarko goes with them - you know cos he says “we’re a move on industry” - OMF*********ING GOD!!!!! Can you imagine if North was handling themselves like this? I can only imagine what he would say!!!! Extraordinary stuff.
That's coming from the bloke who still hasn't moved on from 2016 (admittedly, I haven't either, but I don't go around saying it's a move-on industry). ******* traitorous campaigner

So Channel 7 news played extended comments direct from Clarkson on camera. He’s dealing with a tragedy related to his son at Caulfield Grammar. So was visiting someone related to that who lives in Adelaide. His direct comment when asked when a decision would be made was that is secondary at the moment we will get the visit done and head back to Melbourne before the weekend. Tom Browne then said no decision until after the last round. Everyone needs to calm the farm now as we won’t get anything until Monday. And before anyone asks I have no intel on any of this development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We move on pretty quickly as an industry don't we".
Bruh. Damo. The official AFL media arm shops you as the most high profile AFL journo, and you seemingly don't want to even dip your toes in the water of criticising Essendon for their disgraceful conduct. * me you've put the boot in to us enough time for far far far lesser things.
“We move on pretty quickly as an industry”

The same guy who still mentions Ben Buckley and Glenn Archer every time North are brought up.

Adelaide faithful your turn to step up and get clarko
Take him to Snowtown as a last resort

I was in the cbd all day, and was enjoying a fine dessert when I saw that Clarko was in Radzelaide. I didn’t see him so can’t confirm if he was actually there.

Generally on a trip out you see 9 cousins, 4 ex-girlfriends and literally every person you went to school with. So I was expecting to see Alastair but I did not.

I was hoping for the scoop.
Best I could get was some ice cream in my iced coffee at Gloria Jeans.

And about 90 more pages on this forum.

Ah well.

I've heard that Clarko was visiting Scott Burns, in SA. Potential assistant coach? Anybody else heard similar? I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned, I've been working.
Speaking of SA, think I heard mentioned on sen this morning that sheedy was also SA.
May have miss heard. ??

I was in the cbd all day, and was enjoying a fine dessert when I saw that Clarko was in Radzelaide. I didn’t see him so can’t confirm if he was actually there.

Generally on a trip out you see 9 cousins, 4 of which are ex-girlfriends and literally every person you went to school with. So I was expecting to see Alastair but I did not.

I was hoping for the scoop.
Best I could get was some ice cream in my iced coffee at Gloria Jeans.

And about 90 more pages on this forum.

Ah well.
FIFY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back