BROWNLOW MEDAL Count - 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Can our Lachie Neale do it again....or someone else and who?

I have a sneaky suspicion Clayton Oliver will go close.....then there could also be someone not even thought about, will be interesting.

I love Brownlow night, for fashions as well but I see hosts aren't allowed to ask the ladies who they're wearing this year...THANK GOD!!

Your thoughts?

I have done my homework like i do every year on the Brownlow and i have lachie leading into the last round by 1 vote but Oliver comes over the top in the last round and overtakes him. Oliver 29 votes Lachie 27 votes. Hopefully i am wrong.

I hope Neale does it but I feel he had two patches in the season where he didn't really play to his best. Those games coincided with the Lions losing.

I reckon Miller will grab the Brownlow - had a sensational season and didn't really have anyone steal votes off him. Crazy consistent year and finished very strongly. Gut feel though.

I think Andrew Brayshaw or Touk Miller (with games won working against him though) might pip it. Oliver having to share votes with Petracca and Gawn and Neale having patches tagged out of games might cost him.

But of course, Neale all the way - he can do it.

Lachie should have a big lead but hard to see where many votes are going to come from in the latter half of the season.

Don't watch enough of other teams to really know who will win it except to say everyone said how great Oliver was in 2021 with heaps of publicity so the umps would be looking for any excuse to pump votes into him ahead of unheralded players in their team in 2022.

Just saw a bonus bet in my account. A big $3 lol. I have gone with Oliver & Brayshaw to tie @ $20.

Bevy's sorted for the night.

Almost felt sorry for my Jimmy Brings driver....

Belting down.

JimmyBrings.jpg

Every game I saw Brayshaw in he was a standout. Probably 4 or 5 times.

We'll find out tonight if he's a votegetter

Brayshaw is an awesome player. I'd love to see him or Touk get it if Lachie doesn't find the votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love Touk to get it, but just thinking they got beaten too many times.

Yeah and I think Brayshaw might struggle a bit this year because of this being his breakout year. Sometimes takes 12 months to translate into votes.

Anyone but Oliver and I'm happy.

Hamish, mate....

That's a breath short of a mullet :D

I would be quite chuffed to see Touk Miller take Charlie home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back