No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog?

Oh, right, missed it.

Like all sane people, who rightly fear the trauma potential from looking anywhere south of Jabba's jowls.
The dog is the one that knows it is adopted that’s why it looks happy. It’s the one that looks like it is trying to leave

His old man is Marc McClure.
No relation to Mark Maclure. His father is Geoff McClure who was a sports reporter and a Carlton supporter.

Post​

See new posts

Conversation​

Sam McClure
@sam_mcclure

No I'm not Mark's son. You have a go at accuracy & then make a worse error? Our names aren't even spelt the same. Seriously, mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No relation to Mark Maclure. His father is Geoff McClure who was a sports reporter and a Carlton supporter.

Post​

See new posts

Conversation​

Sam McClure
@sam_mcclure

No I'm not Mark's son. You have a go at accuracy & then make a worse error? Our names aren't even spelt the same. Seriously, mate.
Methinks he doth protest too much, lol.

druggies 20 years without a finals win this year 🤣🤣🤣

remember they used to bag our club in the 90s and 2000 🤣🤣🤣

Footy Karma is a wonderful thing, used to give us crap that they had an ex-tiger as their coach and winning flags, then they turned to s**t and we won flags with an ex-bomber player LOL

Footy Karma is a wonderful thing, used to give us crap that they had an ex-tiger as their coach and winning flags, then they turned to s**t and we won flags with an ex-bomber player LOL
Remember having a beer and talking to a random Bombers supporter in the Corner after a dream time game where Houli absolutely starred, I mentioned he was a good pickup from them. Campaigner didn't even know Houli ever played for them.

Premiership favourites based on one years results.
Brisbane did okay last year too. And also Collingwood and GWS but Carlton are premiership favourites. Unbiased well researched fact based journalism at its best lol.
Also I forgot to point out that they only beat Swans because the Swans kick 9.14 to 11.8. With Melbourne they were even luckier because Melbourne Kick 9.17 to Carltons 11.7. They should have lost both of those games.

Remember having a beer and talking to a random Bombers supporter in the Corner after a dream time game where Houli absolutely starred, I mentioned he was a good pickup from them. Campaigner didn't even know Houli ever played for them.
remember in the 80s they had the same amount of fans as norf

Also I forgot to point out that they only beat Swans because the Swans kick 9.14 to 11.8. With Melbourne they were even luckier because Melbourne Kick 9.17 to Carltons 11.7. They should have lost both of those games.
Media want a Pies v Blues GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back