Training Pre Season - Who's deadset training the house down 2024 style.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it worth holding back Reid whilst waiting for amartey, Logan and McLean to explode? Or do we just use Reid whilst we have him..
Reckon you rotate 2/4 that are in form, maybe 3 if Grundy can't ruck a whole game.

Reid historically has been a better mark, roams the ground more and tackles.

McLean has had no impact, Amartey is soft AF and Logan went touchless for half the game and is probably most similar to Reid.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, geez ... focus on the good, don't dwell too much on the bad ...
we're going ok for a first serious run, against a grand final team ...
some of the wailing and gnashing of teeth is so lacking in any perspective ...

Good to try a few things Adams potential injury is the only blight.

Obviously i cant see how a forward line positioned tonight would work in conditions like this in a real game.

As others have said. The thing that is frustrating me the most is that three years in our forward coach still hasn't coached our young forwards how to lead to different areas to split the defenders. Honestly, McVeigh as forward coach has been an absolute failure and should be moved on.

Not sure what is happening but not too many players moving up to create space. We are just kicking really long. As for the clearances & stoppages. We have been absolutely flogged. our mids have been disgusting, except Rowbottom who continues to get ball. Gus has been played either forward or wing. Not inside mid. FFFFFFFAAAAAARRKKK. He has played about 10 minutes inside. So frustrating. Ladhams is not playing the team game he is trying to take the ball from the ruck and be a hero every time. Give me Big Mac every time.

This is a shite trial game because if we play anywhere near like this we will get flogged every game. We have just bombed the ball every time since half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back