No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimma why?

Coaching at the G in front of huge crowds in the Tiger sun.

Up there two people and a penguin in pouring rain.
it dawned on me in 2021 that I wanted him gone

wasnt the same bloke

In reality,the CFL will know if it's a Carlton Gold Coast granny lol,we will be supporting Gold Coast and this is what the sinister CFL will be thinking.
Can we poach some Tiger fans to the Suns to get their supporter base up $$$$$$$$$$?

Why are we the obly club that gets pinged for deliberate these days?

The Maynard one was blatant.

But in the Suns game, they had so.many players just tap the ball over the line with no intent to keep it in, yet get away with it. Short does it once against the Blues and gets pinged... The inconsistency is infuriating.

But in the Suns game, they had so.many players just tap the ball over the line with no intent to keep it in, yet get away with it. Short does it once against the Blues and gets pinged... The inconsistency is infuriating.
cos we are the only club that wears a yellow sash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No issue with Dimma gone. Unfortunately for us right now Richmond are just finding a thousand ways to lose a game of footy, one week it'll be goal kicking, another week getting annihilated in the midfield, this week horrendous skill errors at game defining moments but whats frustrating me the most is a lot of the avoidable errors or stupid free kicks are committed by our 100+ gamers. For Yze the challenge is going to be finding a way to coach these avoidable errors out of our game, Dimma couldn't do it, I wish Yze all the best.

Last edited:
As the season goes on they will drop away. I don't think they'll play finals but they are building as a side.

Actually it will be the opposite. Just like gws last year, it will take half a year to understand the gameplan and dimma/changes. They will get a roll on and arguably a very talented list with a stakc midfield who can actually win clearances and a king to kick it to. If they can bank some early games now it will help them to finals and then it all depends on form and injuries to get a run on.

Actually it will be the opposite. Just like gws last year, it will take half a year to understand the gameplan and dimma/changes. They will get a roll on and arguably a very talented list with a stakc midfield who can actually win clearances and a king to kick it to. If they can bank some early games now it will help them to finals and then it all depends on form and injuries to get a run on.

True on injures etc but I dare say they are nothing like GWS. Lets see how they go playing away that'll be their true test.
Don't think they'll be playing finals this year but that's just my opinion.

True on injures etc but I dare say they are nothing like GWS. Lets see how they go playing away that'll be their true test.
Don't think they'll be playing finals this year but that's just my opinion.
Yeah but gws early last year were shithouse and then by mid season they clicked. Im basing this on the fact anyone who came from our club recently (mccrae, kingsley) has done the same by applying our formula.

The cheating is infuriating, no one can change my mind we got reamed against Carlton that cost us the game, umpires should never influence
A outcome of a game by plucking out crap
That happens a thousand times a game without a free, we are umpired differently and it's happening all the time, when do we ever get pies umpiring? They loose and still win the free kick count, it's criminal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back