Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footy’s such a confidence game. Lions just needed a win - got an easy kill last weekend and now look 1000% better.

Forlorn hope but wonder how much better we might look if we could just get a win under our belts.
Would have been nice to get a soft kill like two teams that finished top 4 last year got within their first month (or first game in Port’s case).

I’m at the game and Brisbane are so dominant. This is what happens when you have a strong midfield.

Also so many ******* seagulls
Melbourne have a strong midfield too and tbh were down a bit last week against us as well, except for Petracca. Their form has been a bit overstated and their forward line issues are still there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb Daniel dropped this week and seems out of favour. Ysy or nay?

Caleb Daniel dropped this week and seems out of favour. Ysy or nay?
Like anyone, what's he cost?

F me if we have McHenry, Murphy, Scholl etc in the side, there's room for a bloke the same sorta size who can actually use the ball and his brain.

(Apologies to those players who in a functioning system may make it. I'm just mad at Hamish for our squad of tiny tots)

Like anyone, what's he cost?

F me if we have McHenry, Murphy, Scholl etc in the side, there's room for a bloke the same sorta size who can actually use the ball and his brain.

(Apologies to those players who in a functioning system may make it. I'm just mad at Hamish for our squad of tiny tots)

Too many howlers. Any other employer would have sacked him.

So any thought of us beating Brisbane has gone out the window now that they’ve woken up and can’t afford losses
It's more about us changing our game plan than the opposition.

Lions played good team footy with some smart plans last night. Gave Petracca attention, put blocks on for team mates & most importantly moved the ball on quicker... until late in quarters they slowed the game down to not cought up late goals.

Good coaching & execution... something our coaches could learn from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back