Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So glad we got rid of Ross Lyon.

I asked ChatGPT for a withering assessment of Ross Lyon's coaching and I got this:

"It's becoming increasingly evident that Lyon's tactics are antiquated relics of a bygone era, incapable of adapting to the dynamic demands of modern AFL. While his defensive strategies may have once been formidable, they now resemble a leaky sieve, unable to contain the relentless onslaught of opposing offenses."

If only I had of asked before I put my tips in.

10 goal thrashing. Yikes, I thought it might be tighter between them. Didn't see that coming. Can Saints be kind enough to drop into bottom 6 contention?! C'mon Ross, you owe us one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but other than Henry, who are their major outs? King and?
I don't know. I don't really care, I hope they sink as far down with Collingwood as possible. We might end up with Picks 3/4 and 24/25 (pre-draft). I do think Collingwood might finish lower bracket of middle 6, but be real handy if they plummeted into bottom 4. Saints just look like they're not interested in the contest (surprisingly for Ross). No one really looked like they wanted to get dirty and they left massive holes all over the ground. Possible 5 day break blues, but they just looked reactive and wimpish for long stretches.

Good for us, no doubt

Were Saints terrible tonight or were they Dogs that good?
Lucio Fulci Walk GIF by Arrow Video

10 goal thrashing. Yikes, I thought it might be tighter between them. Didn't see that coming. Can Saints be kind enough to drop into bottom 6 contention?! C'mon Ross, you owe us one!
I had the saints winning that one with Libba out....i suck at tipping haha

I don't know. I don't really care, I hope they sink as far down with Collingwood as possible. We might end up with Picks 3/4 and 24/25 (pre-draft). I do think Collingwood might finish lower bracket of middle 6, but be real handy if they plummeted into bottom 4. Saints just look like they're not interested in the contest (surprisingly for Ross). No one really looked like they wanted to get dirty and they left massive holes all over the ground. Possible 5 day break blues, but they just looked reactive and wimpish for long stretches.

Good for us, no doubt
I only care because we play The Dogs next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back