chris connolly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mark Harvey

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling Connolly might have been the happiest guy at the G today........

He is the fool who has us in this mess and will be regarded as worse than Neesham.

compare the list neesham had compared to the list harvey has...
peter man as captain vs pavlich as captain? i rest my case , neesham runs rings around harvey
bring back neesham

It's time for Freo to bite the bullet and offer Connolly his job back but on a much more lucrative contract.
hey it took this long to get connoly back, he aint going nowhere, plus he seems to work well with press conferences in tandem with bailey
RAPT when he was made part of the side

Wrong. Chris Connolly and Cameron Schwab are the reason why the Dockers are in the hole they are in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think tagging Nathan Jones for the whole game while Bruce/Mclean/Green etc ran loose showed how good Harvey is...

But everyone on BF knows that Jones is Melbourne's best midfielder. ;)

I think tagging Nathan Jones for the whole game while Bruce/Mclean/Green etc ran loose showed how good Harvey is...

yeah, his tagger followed him to the forward line... so we kept him there... didn't get a touch...

all it acheived was a loss for my team in the supercoach this week, with nath jones scoring 7 points...

The best thing for Freo is for them to not have there customary mid season everything is lost revival which sees them finishing between 4th and 10th. They need to seriously revalue some of their players and maybe go backwards and get some more Palmers and less Essendon hacks. It would have been better if they did that at the end of last year but Harvey almost has no choice now. I think he will be better than Connolly all though I'm happy he's our footy manager. I mean Harvey isn't responsible for recruiting Chris Tarrant so that puts him infront of Connolly even if he doesn't win a game for the rest of the year.

Harvey commands more respect, however I highly doubt that the players will play any better with any particular coach. They just dont seem to have it, heart that is. Lots of delistings are required.

No wonder harvey didnt want to become a full time coach for sooooo long - he must have known he was s**t.

What a rubbish post. Connolly is the reason for the hopeless culture that existed/still exists and their hopeless "we care more about Western derbies than other matches" attitude.

In time I am pretty confident Harvey will turn it around. But it will take years to clean out the stink of Connolly.

What a rubbish post. Connolly is the reason for the hopeless culture that existed/still exists and their hopeless "we care more about Western derbies than anything else" than other matches.

In time I am pretty confident Harvey will turn it around. But it will take years to clean out the stink of Connolly.

Uh huh. We had the same thing with Rhode.

It seems Tigers had a horrendous case of it with Frawley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back