Official Team Thread 🐉 Dragons FFC - Season 31 Team Thread /// вкусете драконовия пламък вие селяни /// Ljp86 Medal run and won!

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome to be back for another season!! Excellent opening posts, serial_thrilla, that's really good stuff.

Looking forward to another season at the Dragons, hopefully we can improve from our efforts last season and have a red hot crack at things in Season 31. Welcome again to Bonz on joining the Dragons, great to have you on board for the coming season. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Seriously mods, can you pls consign this elegy to tosspottery to some dark dank corner of the Club Room?
Horry, as I said in our PM - no, we don't have room for you at the Dragons. Please stop begging to join us.

키릴로만 말할 수 있어 아니면 한글도 괜찮입니까?
Best to stick with Latin I think. Wouldn't want people to get upset and think we're saying nasty things about them. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this Russian reminded me that early on last year, someone mentioned how good it would be to run out through the banner to the thumping drums intro of Boney M's classic "Rasputin". And that got me thinking that maybe we could create a Dragons FFC team song based on Rasputin. I'll work on a draft ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back