Official Team Thread 🐍 Ophidian Old Boys FFC S34 🐍 Serpens iratus est in braccas 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

I've decided to retire.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me out during my time here. You win nerd club.
I've decided to retire as well, if people don't think the Bombers are the best posting team in the SFA then i can't continue.

I've decided to retire as well, if people don't think the Bombers are the best posting team in the SFA then i can't continue.
Kilroy and I discussed this already. No one actually thinks that except bombers, but it’s okay because you guys get a kick out of it and let’s face it, if it wasn’t you guys another version of the same would pop up anyway.

Kilroy and I discussed this already. No one actually thinks that except bombers, but it’s okay because you guys get a kick out of it and let’s face it, if it wasn’t you guys another version of the same would pop up anyway.
I've retired mate, I've gone over to the Supercoach board where the ex Bombers are the best posters.

Don’t leave me supporting the suns in here alone. They’ll eat me alive!

Where is the fun in bagging the Suns?

It would be the same as taking the p155 out of the Gumbies

Mate, that’s a ‘Bendix Brakes Big Call’ right there.

An honourable core group will acknowledge such but not many will say so out loud. Either way, it helps no-one to split hairs, unless grand-standing helps anyone feel better.

The present Admin previously did an end-of-season survey (with it’s posting analysis). Bringing that back may give a better break-down of people’s preferences for creativity, humour or antagonism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An honourable core group will acknowledge
I love this. Bold enough to suggest that any player who is honourable acknowledges bombers are good to post against. I’m more than sure there are honourable players who don’t think so, simply because not everyone enjoy antagonism as a play style.

But as we’ve both alluded to, that style is just as important to the SFA as the softer styles and so therefore has its place. Besides, without it we’d only have less useful tropes to troll with 🤷🏼‍♂️

I love this. Bold enough to suggest that any player who is honourable acknowledges bombers are good to post against. I’m more than sure there are honourable players who don’t think so, simply because not everyone enjoy antagonism as a play style.

But as we’ve both alluded to, that style is just as important to the SFA as the softer styles and so therefore has its place. Besides, without it we’d only have less useful tropes to troll with 🤷🏼‍♂️
This may come as a shock Wiz, but we actually fancy ourselves as “funny pricks”.

Sfellow all you like, but we’ll still claim we “made you larf”!

Gumbies are soft ... apparently that isn't healthy for the league ;) Got to post to be labelled ANYTHING I suppose lol.

This may come as a shock Wiz, but we actually fancy ourselves as “funny pricks”.

Sfellow all you like, but we’ll still claim we “made you larf”!
Weird take when I’m indirectly saying there’s a place for the play style and I think it need to stay in the SFA, but okay. We’re arguing the same side of the coin here basically.

Weird take when I’m indirectly saying there’s a place for the play style and I think it need to stay in the SFA, but okay. We’re arguing the same side of the coin here basically.
Mate “play style” and “antagonism” may overlap but they’re not synonymous.

Our creativity is under-rated IMO, as it is for some other clubs, but it’s growing relevance for posters is coming to pass.

Your own style and the “feedback” you received last season, is an example of how posters appreciate a fresh outlook. To your credit you acknowledged the creative irreverence CursingFijian also brought to the Sweet FA last season.

Our creativity is under-rated IMO, as it is for some other clubs, but it’s growing relevance for posters is coming to pass.

Your own style and the “feedback” you received last season, is an example of how posters appreciate a fresh outlook. To your credit you acknowledged the creative irreverence CursingFijian also brought to the Sweet FA last season.
Just say you don't get the league and move on big hoss.

Thar are minted doubloons more original than some o' yer teammates.

Thar are minted doubloons more original than some o' yer teammates.
Aright you scurvy shark bait out ya git

Go Away Pirates GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

Remove this Banner Ad

Back