Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - Rd9 AFL Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't reckon it's anything too serious. Has been running harder and getting heaps of the footy.

Possibly just soreness.

Bruce McAvaney turns and looks at his co-commentator Dennis Cometti and says in his best Bruce voice..

"Oh Colby McKercher, he's going to be special isn't he?.."

Dennis responds in his best Dennis voice..

"He already is Bruce.."

Don't reckon it's anything too serious. Has been running harder and getting heaps of the footy.

Possibly just soreness.

I thought Jeremy Cameron had near killed him the other week when he split him up the middle and he fronted up the next week.

Kid is proper hard.

If there's any hint of a serious issue, rest him, we need him to be a 250 gamer, but also, I reckon he doesn't miss games easily either.

I thought Jeremy Cameron had near killed him the other week when he split him up the middle and he fronted up the next week.

Kid is proper hard.

If there's any hint of a serious issue, rest him, we need him to be a 250 gamer, but also, I reckon he doesn't miss games easily either.
And Cameron has delayed concussion obviously due to Colby’s hit on him. As they say a good solid concussion takes time lol

Often depends on how cautious they are. Will day missed 3-4 months, McKay last year missed 6 weeks. Would be looking at 6-8 at least I’d say given the club wouldn’t be taking any risks.

Will wait for the diagnosis, however is likely.
Let’s wait for the diagnosis.

Jeez, our back half can't seem to take a trick this season, Logue's return is going to be delayed, Goater's out for the season, Dawson is out (not sure for how long) and now potentially McKercher.

I think we have the makings of a pretty solid defensive unit if they can just stay on the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good are his responses.....pauses, friendly but steely eyed glare at reporter, thinks, then answers clearly
Yeah he's a rippin' young fella, love to hear he's settled in so well along with attitude to our current situation. Pleased to hear the players and club are of the same mindset.
Its coming, im just gonna enjoy those green shoots until then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back