jlind78

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NYGiants,Boston CelticsRedSoxBruins
That's the 'al' crew.

I'm more interested in the 'el' crew.

They'll spit hot sauce in your eye and wrap you up like burrito just for being at the wrong church.

Don't ever question them on their holy water. An empty bottle of corona up your moaner will teach you quickly!!!

nicko74

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That's the 'al' crew.

I'm more interested in the 'el' crew.

They'll spit hot sauce in your eye and wrap you up like burrito just for being at the wrong church.

Don't ever question them on their holy water. An empty bottle of corona up your moaner will teach you quickly!!!
My apologies. I thought TOD was referring to my spelling of Qaeda. Didn't realize I had written El instead of Al. And I still believe Luke looks somewhat like a "stereotypical terrorist" in that photo

neddy36

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How can a man with such a manly beard have such a girly upper body?

A man paid to play a physical sport, no less.

The mind boggles.
Totally agree and it's more apparent when you compare the muscle definition of Luke in his sixth season with Jy Simpkin in his third season.

Luke must be the Brad Castleberry of North Melbourne. A lot of screaming, yelling and posing but everyone knows he uses fake weights in the gym.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Totally agree and it's more apparent when you compare the muscle definition of Luke in his sixth season with Jy Simpkin in his third season.

Luke must be the Brad Castleberry of North Melbourne. A lot of screaming, yelling and posing but everyone knows he uses fake weights in the gym.
**** off wanker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Trust me mate, I share the same frustrations as everyone else on this board in terms of his development curve and after hours activities.
I don’t know much about all that, but I’ll take your word for it. There’s been a lot of rumour & innuendo but nothing official. I’m backing him in to have a good year.

Snake_Baker

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pfffft, as if!
I'd recommend a little more respect for neddy36, may have Port under his name but he knows more about what happens behind closed doors at North than most around here.
If there was any serious credibility in the "allusions" then Luke would have gotten the arse.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
Moderator #8,073
I guess I am no longer welcome on this board anymore hey Twinkletoes The Filth Wizard.
As some Dude once said (alledgedly), “forgive them for they know not what they do!” In this case it’s more them reacting to the Port badge but, as you know old boy, I can 100% vouch for your North bonafides.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
As some Dude once said (alledgedly), “forgive them for they know not what they do!” In this case it’s more them reacting to the Port badge but, as you know old boy, I can 100% vouch for your North bonafides.
It seems crazy to me that North people would think that a poster with a Port badge would be a Port supporter.

Top Bottom