Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

* I love him

Mark Allen and SEN tried calling him for an interview this afternoon, Raz didn't answer and Allen got really shitty.

I'm choosing to believe he screened the call and decided not to waste his time with such a s**t person.

Raz for President
"Mark who? How'd you get this number?" *Clunk*

Not sure about that. He seems to be fairly well liked by them at present.
Nah they will, give it time. He and Parish will be the guys that really s**t opposition supporters since they have a bit of head wobble about them on the field, when we actually start winning games it'll become more obvious.

Nah they will, give it time. He and Parish will be the guys that really s**t opposition supporters since they have a bit of head wobble about them on the field, when we actually start winning games it'll become more obvious.
Probably a fair call. I reckon Francis and Redman might be in that category too.

The more they hate the better.

Nobody hates s**t players
110515m_ZacDawson_800x600.jpg

Exception that proves the rule?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope so.

I hope the whole team can work their way up the most hated ladder.

Have the day off and was interested in how he has ended up with 21.21 for the year, when I generally rate his kicking. Thus, spent 20 mins going through it and found a few things.

Most of the time, he takes marks inside 50 that leave him with a set shot that is no worse than a 45 degree angle, but often pretty straight in front. Very smart with his leading patterns.

He's a lot better in front of goal when in general play.

His set shot technique leaves him prone to hitting the ball with the inside of his foot, and it seems that early on after he was switched to play a more permanent forward role, he started adjusting where he was aiming. Given his set shot kicks head left, he seemed to start aiming for the right post or around that area a lot more.

I think it's taken him a little while to adjust to that, but that over the last four games he's improved in this area with 7.5 from set shots (since two ended up being snaps, you could argue it's really 6.4). So I reckon there's reason for optimism that he can get a better return on his set shots next year after he gets more time to adjust.

Back