AFL Player #19: Nick Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit harsh on hind. Was hardly on the ground and did have a couple of important touches.

Needs a full game at either AFL or VFL.

Thought we should have subbed him on early in the third. needs more time than half a quarter. Agree with Scott, what is the point of the sub these days, just have 5 on the bench.

The point is to maintain four on the bench if you have an injury.

If we go to five on the bench, they will start whinging for an additional sub… mark my words!

The point is to maintain four on the bench if you have an injury.

If we go to five on the bench, they will start whinging for an additional sub… mark my words!
Well we know Brad isn’t a fan of the sub. Couldn’t think of anything worse as a young player to get straight into the tempo at an unpredictable time!

I don’t think it gets the best out of Hindy either not knowing if you are going to be forwards or back. I think this constant sub role has made him a worse player because he has to play like his life is on the line all the time.

Has to either play a few full games or drop him back to the vfl for 2-3. I can’t consider him legit depth atm. Feels like he has no position and doesn’t get the chance to establish him self. Not a smart enough player as is to be the super sub type

Remove this Banner Ad

Back