AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper

Remove this Banner Ad

Draper has struggled against half decent talent in the VFL. Tom Campbell handed him a thrashing. He has some potential no doubt but that really is a ridiculous offer from the Saints when they have so many other holes in that list.
And Bellchambers got flogged by Hickey who is the most pathetic ruckman in the AFL. I’d be doing everything possible to keep Sammy especially knowing how much he loves the place. We could offer him a fair bit less than the Saints and he would stay with us IMO

HEY! BRUNO! stoooop... give me that bone. DROP. DROP IT.

bad dog

Oh, I haven't even started.

My inclination is to do a whole EFC BF boards worth of ranting akin to what has been said about Stanton and Zaharakis.

I definitely can't be bothered but I probably resist the daily urge to visit his thread. He's a VFL player.

My inclination is to do a whole EFC BF boards worth of ranting akin to what has been said about Stanton and Zaharakis.

I definitely can't be bothered but I probably resist the daily urge to visit his thread. He's a VFL player.

I respect your opinion.

And Bellchambers got flogged by Hickey who is the most pathetic ruckman in the AFL. I’d be doing everything possible to keep Sammy especially knowing how much he loves the place. We could offer him a fair bit less than the Saints and he would stay with us IMO

Hickey is still better than most of the VFL rucks. Player a couple of decent games for Eagles before he was injured.
Better than Vardy and he’d be one of the best in VFL. Nice kick as well.

TBC has beaten some quality rucks last couple of seasons.

I don’t even.

Draper should be ready for round one or the medico's or Draper are doing something wrong - How long Draper gets up to speed once he resumes playing is anyone's guess.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m getting mixed messages

1.7 Million 4 years see ya. how much would Gawn or Grundy get ??

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back