AFL Player # 2: Sam Draper

Remove this Banner Ad

Catheter, swollen plums, every doctor in the place saw his junk, but glad the surgery got done and he wanted the surgery. Had to be careful getting in and out of bed for a few weeks and not allowed to lift anything.

Sounds like the same surgery daniher had on the pubic bone to release the tendon?
how big is his dick? was that mentioned?

how big is his dick? was that mentioned?
Subscribe to the pod and you’ll know far more than you care to comment about on a football forum. “Donk chat” is their favourite subject after shin guards and “raw-dogging”.

The surgeons had his pubes shaved and apparently it is above average, or so his co-hosts will tell you. The right nut is still swollen, or it was when that episode was recorded right after the grand final (which he watched but also hates watching because he gets very jealous).

Meanwhile the other host is very defensive about his own not-chode, and Goldstein also got sampled from a different episode, firstly being very confused after being asked about his “donk”, then starts talking about a sniper in the bushes.

ngl, that knowledge represents several minutes of my life that I’ll never get back.

Meanwhile, Draper is looking forward to learning from a 300 gamer and working with him, apparently Goldy has crazy GPS numbers and a mean 2k, whereas Draper is one of the worst in the 2km time trial. Very different types and should both be able to play in the same side.

The other hosts reckon Flip would have got a 2 year deal elsewhere to play on and definitely would’ve had phone calls, but as Draper pointed out Flip had an offer at Essendon too and turned it down to go home to Tassie, it’s not like he was pushed out.

Subscribe to the pod and you’ll know far more than you care to comment about on a football forum. “Donk chat” is their favourite subject after shin guards and “raw-dogging”.

The surgeons had his pubes shaved and apparently it is above average, or so his co-hosts will tell you. The right nut is still swollen, or it was when that episode was recorded right after the grand final (which he watched but also hates watching because he gets very jealous).

Meanwhile the other host is very defensive about his own not-chode, and Goldstein also got sampled from a different episode, firstly being very confused after being asked about his “donk”, then starts talking about a sniper in the bushes.

ngl, that knowledge represents several minutes of my life that I’ll never get back.

Meanwhile, Draper is looking forward to learning from a 300 gamer and working with him, apparently Goldy has crazy GPS numbers and a mean 2k, whereas Draper is one of the worst in the 2km time trial. Very different types and should both be able to play in the same side.

The other hosts reckon Flip would have got a 2 year deal elsewhere to play on and definitely would’ve had phone calls, but as Draper pointed out Flip had an offer at Essendon too and turned it down to go home to Tassie, it’s not like he was pushed out.
liked and subscribed

thanks!

It's so easy to forget that the elite ruckman always have crazy stamina.

Is the main reason why I think Draper will work better long term as a deep option forward who is thrown into the ruck for explosive impact at times.

It's so easy to forget that the elite ruckman always have crazy stamina.

Is the main reason why I think Draper will work better long term as a deep option forward who is thrown into the ruck for explosive impact at times.
Yep he’s more like Nic Nat than anyone else

That’s why it was so great to see them fight

Passing of the baton

On-track, still targeting a return to full training in January
Sounds like he's on-track with the goals stated two months ago.

Ruckman Sam Draper is continuing his rehabilitation from off-season groin surgery and targeting a return to full training in January.

Speaking to Triple M on Monday, Draper said he’s putting “a lot of time into his body”as he aims to build into having an uninterrupted 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like we may be seeing him more as a forward next year with Goldsteins ability. He is too good of a ruckman and realistically our team will better off if he plays a healthy amount in there. It's tantalising to think of draper as a 50/50 ruck forward though. I don't know what his forward splits were last year but half a game as a full forward would surely be an increase. I think if he were to average a little over a goal a game that wouldn't be unreasonable considering he kicked 10 from 14 games predominantly as a ruck. Imagine having a ruck who is handy for 25-30 goals a year. He has the kind of X factor where he could just clunk everything one day and kick 5 or 6. Would love to see it, and would also help us get more out of nick Bryan in the future too

Screenshot_20240103-102312_Instagram.jpg

Players should obviously be allowed to spend their leisure time how they see fit. I'm just hoping Drapes kept the description of what an AFL lifestyle looks like in his mind while there. That Ham dude looks like a loose cannon who could be a bad influence.

View attachment 1881038

Players should obviously be allowed to spend their leisure time how they see fit. I'm just hoping Drapes kept the description of what an AFL lifestyle looks like in his mind while there. That Ham dude looks like a loose cannon who could be a bad influence.
Give Drapes a break.

He’s recovering from major surgery.

And pingers actually have far less impact on your body than booze does.

Set to rejoin the main group at training next week
Ruck Sam Draper has reached a milestone in his recovery from a groin injury, with the 25-year-old expected to begin to integrate into training next week. Draper underwent groin surgery over the off-season and has just completed a strong rehabilitation running block following the Christmas break.

There is no doubt we dipped when this guy got injured last year. I have been critical of him that he does not mark around the midfield and play that marking target a kick beyond play like Gawn does, but what I will say he is one of the most offensive rucks I’ve ever seen as far as grabbing the ball and playing on to move the ball forward!

There is no doubt we dipped when this guy got injured last year. I have been critical of him that he does not mark around the midfield and play that marking target a kick beyond play like Gawn does, but what I will say he is one of the most offensive rucks I’ve ever seen as far as grabbing the ball and playing on to move the ball forward!

Plus he has a presence in the guts.

There are some players who make those around them bigger and Draper is one of them.

I find his rude haircut the most offensive too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back