Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

exercising my rights of free speech and i'm not a 2 faced suck up. I never rated him as a champion of our club or game.

Is that not allowed?
No but a bit of class never hurts every now and then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought his 2018 season was pretty good, looked like he was turning the corner with injuries (played 20 that year) and put together a string of decent games. Recall him giving Rory Lobb quite a bathe in our unexpected win over GWS. Unfortunatley his injury run was back to normal in 2019 and it hurt more having Zac Clarke as our back up.

It's probably reasonable to send him off in to the sunset acknowledging that he's given us what he could, through many injuries, and the decisions of the club leading to him being suspended from the competition. By accounts from within the club he's also done a lot of work with Draper to help prepare him for the AFL.

So whilst yes it's his time to call it a day, it's a bit distasteful to have a dig at a player on their way out the door who really hasn't done anything wrong by the club or the supporters.

But each to their own, just don't claim freedom of speech and expect not to have people make comment on it.

Given our recent problems with ruck depth would've thought keeping him round for another year would've been a good idea.

Given he thinks he’s not physically capable I think not.

I’m not sure he wants to but he’d probably make a pretty good ruck coach given he made it because he was a very technically sound tap ruckman who understands the position and not just getting by on other worldly athleticism like others do.

No but a bit of class never hurts every now and then.

Please? if Class is the only thing permitted on here then why is there so much hate
It's probably reasonable to send him off in to the sunset acknowledging that he's given us what he could, through many injuries, and the decisions of the club leading to him being suspended from the competition. By accounts from within the club he's also done a lot of work with Draper to help prepare him for the AFL.

So whilst yes it's his time to call it a day, it's a bit distasteful to have a dig at a player on their way out the door who really hasn't done anything wrong by the club or the supporters.

But each to their own, just don't claim freedom of speech and expect not to have people make comment on it.

am in not allowing you 2?

Just because he wore red and black doesn't require me to kiss him goodbye either? if people want to uphold being classy they dont have to acknowledge my comments?

In my opinion Bellchambers was never the same after his ankle injury and the club should've been developing a replacement many moons ago.

Good bye, Good riddance and thank god we have Draper who I hope helps drive the group to finals success in the near future.

Please? if Class is the only thing permitted on here then why is there so much hate

am in not allowing you 2?

Just because he wore red and black doesn't require me to kiss him goodbye either? if people want to uphold being classy they dont have to acknowledge my comments?

In my opinion Bellchambers was never the same after his ankle injury and the club should've been developing a replacement many moons ago.

Good bye, Good riddance and thank god we have Draper who I hope helps drive the group to finals success in the near future.

I am not saying you have to have it all the time but you do not have to rag a bloke who gave it his all for us over 11 years as he is walking out the door even if you did not rate him. It is not his fault the club kept him around and offered him a contract. I have had plenty to say about him in the last 4 years. Most not overly complimentary. Does not change the fact he busted his arse for us and deserves a little respect on the way out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back