Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

There are only three individuals in the Essendon fold I can remember ever taking a shot at in here that I can recall and only ever one player... Knights, recently Woosha and T-Bell post Saga...

I have to say I'm stunned at his turn around and feel a bit silly now as he is quite capable of bringing it when fit in mind and body which really should of not been a suprise...

I blame Ryder for tipping me over my don't bash players threshold... :p

I wasn't in a good place!

I'm sorry T-Bell... It's actually a great feeling seeing him so happy and kick a bit of ass after such a rugged journey...
Jacko Merrett escaped your legendary wrath though. He was fortunate.

Great news! He's finally got some consistency out of his body and now he's demonstrating the reason he's been on the list for so long.
Gives us plenty of time to develop young Draper who probably won't be ready for a while yet (although we may have to senior list him soon to keep him, which I'm fine with).

In many ways he's a bit of an old style ruck but he's not too bad with ball in hand and he can certainly be a goal kicker on his day. I hope he can produce more games like the one against Geelong where he was absolutely dominant with his contested marking.

Can someone please gif Belly's moose ears in Q4 when that norf player shat himself and dropped the mark because he heard Tommy's train a comin?
That was Smack

Thought this should go in the Belly thread as well as the midfield one.

Never knew this function existed, but this appears to show the taps to advantage for each player in their head to head, haven't had time to watch it all yet though. Go to advanced stats, then scroll down to the videos. Apparently for Telstra mobile customers only, but I'm not on my phone and not logged in so might be available for everyone.

http://www.afl.com.au/stats/stats-pro#/Compare?playerIds=CD_I261320,CD_I271129&comparisonTab=h2h

Enjoy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought this should go in the Belly thread as well as the midfield one.

Never knew this function existed, but this appears to show the taps to advantage for each player in their head to head, haven't had time to watch it all yet though. Go to advanced stats, then scroll down to the videos. Apparently for Telstra mobile customers only, but I'm not on my phone and not logged in so might be available for everyone.

http://www.afl.com.au/stats/stats-pro#/Compare?playerIds=CD_I261320,CD_I271129&comparisonTab=h2h

Enjoy!

You may already know this; If you log in to your afl account on your phone, you'll be able to log in on PC and access all the features.

Had a look, and you basically get a list of things the player has done to see video footage of;

c07db41237.jpg

So you'd click the involvement on the right where it says Q1 05:36 etc... and you jump to that section of the game footage (it seems to just play the game footage from around 10 - 15s prior to the involvement, and about the same after.)

You may already know this; If you log in to your afl account on your phone, you'll be able to log in on PC and access all the features.

Had a look, and you basically get a list of things the player has done to see video footage of;

c07db41237.jpg

So you'd click the involvement on the right where it says Q1 05:36 etc... and you jump to that section of the game footage (it seems to just play the game footage from around 10 - 15s prior to the involvement, and about the same after.)

Haven't looked into it before so thanks for the heads up! About time we got stuff like this, living in the future!

Except it doesn't work :( The website has been broken for ages, having the live pass on your phone doesn't seem to want to verify on the account so when you log in on the computer it tries to make you pay again...

Except it doesn't work :( The website has been broken for ages, having the live pass on your phone doesn't seem to want to verify on the account so when you log in on the computer it tries to make you pay again...

Really?

Mine’s worked fine this season, but maybe that’s because I verified early on?

Strange, I had to switch WiFi off on my phone and be logged in and it worked fine.

I use an iPhone it that's relevant?
I use an iPhone as well.

I log in on the phone, in the app and get this:
IMG_9135.jpg

Then I go to the browser and I log in and I get this:
IMG_9136.jpg IMG_9137.jpg
(Clicking that green button takes you back to the app and the same screen as the screenshot above.)

So I go to the account details and go 'manage my live pass', and I get this:
IMG_9140.jpg IMG_9141.jpg

The browser part is identical on a computer. :shrug:

I use an iPhone as well.

View attachment 521643

View attachment 521642 View attachment 521641
(Clicking that green button takes you back to the app and the same screen as the screenshot above.)

View attachment 521640 View attachment 521639

I’m assuming you’re logged in to the same account on both? (I may have made that mistake last year...)

I use an iPhone as well.

View attachment 521643

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au...-Telstra-AFL-Pass-to-your-Telstra/ta-p/682558

That’s pretty much what I did; maybe because I’m via a business plan it behaves differently is all I can think of if that doesn’t work?

I use an iPhone as well.

View attachment 521643

My suggestion is use your Telstra phones hotspot and then log in on the browser. It should recognise the Telstra ISP on that account. Then log out and log in again with your standard home internet and it should work fine. It hadn't worked for me previously but it seems to be working now after doing that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back