Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

My suggestion is use your Telstra phones hotspot and then log in on the browser. It should recognise the Telstra ISP on that account. Then log out and log in again with your standard home internet and it should work fine. It hadn't worked for me previously but it seems to be working now after doing that.
25 minutes of painfully bad internet coverage later... and it's still asking for a credit card number. :shrug:

25 minutes of painfully bad internet coverage later... and it's still asking for a credit card number. :shrug:
I have had problems logging into my computer using my login (It looked like I was logged in, but kept asking me for credit card details like you are reporting), equally I never had a problem logging in on my mobile.
My login that works on my phone and my telstra account is just a single word say "rebellya" which works fine, but when I login on the computer I need to do "rebellya@telstra.com" then it all works out fine.

Perhaps telstra allows a number of different variations on your login to some devices/portals whereas the livepass on the computer is a little more strict. It is just a theory based on my experience.

Really diminished the gap between his best and worst performances. I had Belly written off a long time ago but he's been a very strong leader this year. Impressive.

No other player is allowed to touch the ruck men in a ruck contest.

Unless your Bellchambers.

Then if another player runs into you and drops like a sack of s**t when you bump him then it’s a free against you for being “unnecessary.” Gotta let him just run into you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His tapwork is sublime. Masterclass. I know Sinclair got more taps but I reckon he had a dozen contests with Stringer tonight.

He'd have to be close to top 5 in the bnf this year.

Me and the Mrs who is well versed in Essendon football both think he should be in the conversation for a top 10 finish.

Has been brilliant compared to what he has delivered in previous years, still feel he has another gear to go to. Would be a huge component to us going from a 6th - 12th side to a potential top 4 side such is his influence on games.

loved him stepping in after langford getting hit

Yep! Genuine enforcer

loved him stepping in after langford getting hit
Yes! I also love that he just stood close and chatted reasonably at first. It unnerved Jones more than if he’d just came in a started pushing. I’d love to know what was said because Jones’ body language looked like he was defensive and explaining himself.

he's usually the first one on the scene when one of our lads gets hit...just what you want from your big man. quality stuff from bellcho this season. only thing is i'd like him to present that release target on the hbf/wing a little more often

he's usually the first one on the scene when one of our lads gets hit...just what you want from your big man. quality stuff from bellcho this season. only thing is i'd like him to present that release target on the hbf/wing a little more often

Seeing Bellcho giving Jones a mouthful after his cheap shot on Langford made me all giggty

This ******* guy.

I can't describe adequately how much I adore the way he takes on the enforcer role and stands up for his teammates. Every. Single. Time.

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
He's such a prick and it makes him so oddly lovable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back