Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky Margetts didn't see it live or it would've been two 50m penalties, a red card and a lap of the oval with no pants
giphy.gif

There are only three individuals in the Essendon fold I can remember ever taking a shot at in here that I can recall and only ever one player... Knights, recently Woosha and T-Bell post Saga...

I have to say I'm stunned at his turn around and feel a bit silly now as he is quite capable of bringing it when fit in mind and body which really should of not been a suprise...

I blame Ryder for tipping me over my don't bash players threshold... :p

I wasn't in a good place!

I'm sorry T-Bell... It's actually a great feeling seeing him so happy and kick a bit of ass after such a rugged journey...

I’m bewildered that he has been charged.

Not only was Nic Nats elbow charge significantly more devastating, but the fact that WCE were able to provide a post game medical report?! What’d they do? Smash him in the the guts a few times after the game?

WCE = Weak C*** Eagles
I suspect that the medical report cleared Bellchambers of causing serious damage rather than implicating him. Not saying belly should be less aggrieved...

There are only three individuals in the Essendon fold I can remember ever taking a shot at in here that I can recall and only ever one player... Knights, recently Woosha and T-Bell post Saga...

I have to say I'm stunned at his turn around and feel a bit silly now as he is quite capable of bringing it when fit in mind and body which really should of not been a suprise...

I blame Ryder for tipping me over my don't bash players threshold... :p

I wasn't in a good place!

I'm sorry T-Bell... It's actually a great feeling seeing him so happy and kick a bit of ass after such a rugged journey...

Me too...I was livid with him 6 weeks ago...spitting chips and kicking trees.

Cursing his lazy aptitude.

How I have turned now..all is forgotten

Must say I've been pleasantly surprised with Bellchambers this year. I was kind of resigned to the fact that he would just be an average ruck for a few years until Draper was ready to take over. However he's really stepped up his game and is starting to really impact games.

As for the Goldstein matchup yeah it might be a tough one for him. The one opponent who really got hold of him was Kreuzer who also has a great ability around the ground, although on the flipside I thought he was solid against Grundy. Really though Bellchambers shouldn't be run into the ground considering we are playing McKernan as well so we have a pretty reasonable second ruck option if he needs an extra rotation or to rest a minute longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom should contest (if he hasn't already accepted):
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-25/im-not-soft-says-defiant-eagle-naitanui
Naitanui said he had copped some friendly flak from teammates after going to ground from a soft hit to the chest from Essendon ruckman Tom Bellchambers last Thursday.

Bellchambers was fined $2000 over the incident.

"He just got me in a good spot," Naitanui said.

"We practise it at training – pushing guys off on the chest. But he got me sweet and winded me.

"It's all part of the game. The physical part of the game is something I really enjoy."
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-25/im-not-soft-says-defiant-eagle-naitanui

Better set shot than most also, beautiful kick of the ball
Yep. He, Ryder and Lobb the standouts in that regard. Been disappointed with the lack of him playing forward one out this year. Should be good for 20 minutes a game up forward.

Yep. He, Ryder and Lobb the standouts in that regard. Been disappointed with the lack of him playing forward one out this year. Should be good for 20 minutes a game up forward.
Especially with Smack in the side.

Considering its Bellchmabers and he wouldnt be rated anywhere near the top rucks in the comp. Im not sure hes genuinly been beaten more than twice this whole year and id say that was against the 2 rucks who really get around the ground ie Grundy and Kreuzer. Against Kreuzer he also dominated the actual ruck.

For me hes an overwhelming 2nd best for us behind devon this year. Not sure rucks attract the B&F votes but for me barely been beaten this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back