Delisted #20: Jackson Merrett - not offered a contract for 2019 - 22/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Still looks a long way off but I have to admit the handful of Bendigo matches I've seen this year were not the ones in which he played well.

Given that he looks like a 16 year old boy he is either a really strange choice for a coaching panel currently obsessed with strength and power or he is an ultra long term prospect.

Still looks a long way off but I have to admit the handful of Bendigo matches I've seen this year were not the ones in which he played well.

Given that he looks like a 16 year old boy he as either a really strange choice for a coaching panel currently obsessed with strength and power or he is an ultra long term prospect.

Hahaha. I don't disagree, but its good to see a new face get a run

Would absolutely love him to get a chance to burn off that hack O'Brien, just like how Nic Nat embarrassed him last week!

Good luck Jackson!
That would be hilarious.

One of those players that will perform better at AFL level than VFL level. He struggles getting the ball but at AFL level if you can get out in some space you usally get hit. So hopefully hes not the sub has 8~ effective disposals with his run and kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll break in half.

Will the hammies hold up long enough for that to happen?

Interesting that all the first-year draftees have been comparatively durable. Which is to be expected.

One of those players that will perform better at AFL level than VFL level. He struggles getting the ball but at AFL level if you can get out in some space you usally get hit. So hopefully hes not the sub has 8~ effective disposals with his run and kicking.

What team have you been watching for the last 6 weeks?

It's almost as if they've been injured.

Or are too Steinbergy.

Dastardly list clogger.

They waited too long with Davis. Not just in hindsight. Wasn't he an emergency for 3 weeks straight or something?

Or are too Steinbergy.

Dastardly list clogger.

They waited too long with Davis. Not just in hindsight. Wasn't he an emergency for 3 weeks straight or something?
That he was. You get the feeling that the TRB wanted to debut him, but injuries just got in the way.

Or are too Steinbergy.

Dastardly list clogger.

I wanted him in in Rd 1 to free Hocking up.

I also wanted him in for Rd 23 to play defence, then to tag in QF1 v Collingwood. That went well...

With the notable excpetion of Judd, with whom Hocking seems to have a lovely Denham/Williams-style relationship, Buddha isn't a tagger's a-hole. Not anymore, anyway.

With the notable excpetion of Judd, with whom Hocking seems to have a lovely Denham/Williams-style relationship, Buddha isn't a tagger's a-hole. Not anymore, anyway.
Hasn't got the tank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back