AE 2009 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2009) - Discussion

Think it just goes to show that luck can take you a fair way, considering the 3 of us were 15,19 and 25 in overall CR and guys like CLash, Crowman and TGBB already out.
Great comp though whatever happens, its really added an extra dimension to my NFL season

Re: AE09 Week14 Summary

AE09Week14Suma.jpg

AE09Wk14Sumb.jpg

AE09wk14Sumc.jpg

AE09Wk14Sumd.jpg

Reminder to the following who haven't yet submitted tips this week:

11sjw
Albertonrob
Apex
Cassius_Clay
Fuey
Galactic
Goedy
Haterade
Hunt Ers
Juddy_like
Larkis
mcgarnacle
Meltiger
Moo
Mordikai
Neddy
PeterBuch
Reacher
Riggy
Rory
Statsman
TGBB
TheStinger
Warney
wce_all_da_way

16 easy points headstart over 90% of the comp tommorrow. woohoo. :D

Tipping the Jags then? I probably will, but only for 1 or 2 points. I never have them for more than 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a quick look through the summary for this week, Mr E and myself have two matches different....

Mr E - Green Bay (6), Cincinnati (5)
Me - Pittsburgh (3), San Diego (6)

Had I heard about the death of Henry earlier, I probably would have changed my pick to Cincinnati....

Just had a quick look through the summary for this week, Mr E and myself have two matches different....

Mr E - Green Bay (6), Cincinnati (5)
Me - Pittsburgh (3), San Diego (6)

Had I heard about the death of Henry earlier, I probably would have changed my pick to Cincinnati....

Yeah that was my theory behind picking the Bengals Chris, looking forward to seeing how this plays out

Yeah that was my theory behind picking the Bengals Chris, looking forward to seeing how this plays out
Well, after Taylor died, the Skins came out and lost to the BIlls 17-16 @ Washington. I think that aspect is overrated, and would be more of a negative distraction rather than a positive rallier.

Well, after Taylor died, the Skins came out and lost to the BIlls 17-16 @ Washington. I think that aspect is overrated, and would be more of a negative distraction rather than a positive rallier.

I'm not too sure about that Zarko... IIRC and it's in Fuey's 3XKO flashback journal that underlines as a 'matter-of-fact' that the 'Skins coaching botched that result up.

'Skins were that pumped to do well.. it was well documented.. Cinci's next home game (Week 16 vs KC) may well be the game Cinci pull the trigger on getting it all together although I think they're a decent chance this week.

I'm not too sure about that Zarko... IIRC and it's in Fuey's 3XKO flashback journal that underlines as a 'matter-of-fact' that the 'Skins coaching botched that result up.

'Skins were that pumped to do well.. it was well documented.. Cinci's next home game (Week 16 vs KC) may well be the game Cinci pull the trigger on getting it all together although I think they're a decent chance this week.
So they botched it... Either way, they lost 16-17 to the Bills at home... Hardly a result suggestive that Taylor's death had a positive nature in regards to pumping up the team. The BIlls were 5-6 at that time and hald lost their previous 2 games.

Yeah it quite obviously could work either way Zarko, the way one team responds really has no bearing on how another will IMO.
Who knows, i guess we will all find out on monday morning
yeah, in other words, its not a big enough to change a tip for me personally. But thats me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back