Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final)

this is such a crappy process. Not all of us can afford upgraded memberships and what not. Fingers crossed i can still get some...

We are a family of four. We can't afford scalping prices or upgraded memberships.

I'm really having trouble dealing with missing out three years in a row. It's too much this time. Geelong won't make the grand final every year.

People who can get tickets one way or another won't give a rats. I don't really blame them.

Sorry, the disappointment is just too bitter this year. I won't post on this topic again.

To all those going, have a great day and give a cheer for us.

looks like i'm off to the big dance!

checked bank at 5.05, no joy, about to throw laptop, check again at 5.10, available balance less $245, score!

looks like 1 premium ticket!

2 out of 3 years, went in 07. I think you must increase your chances if you only apply for the 1 ticket in a transaction, be on the end of an aisle, etc.

Go CATS!

OK - I am really excited - $185 has been deducted from my credit card in the last hour but for the life of me cannot work out why its $185 - had 2 memberships go in on it, but nothing adds up!?!

3rd time and finally a got lucky. You little ripper. One very happy cat. Commiserations to the unlucky ones I surely Know how you feel

I'm a september member and I have not seen any movement on my account.
What is going on?

I'm hoping the same, as it looks like i've had $214.00 taken out !? Yet my balance reads 0.42c but funds avail reads 1296.82c (limit is $1500); but no explanation of where it was debited to ie tickettek or gfc !? Does that mean i'm of to the big dance...:cool::confused::)
Just clarified it with westpac on the phone = $204 will be charged tomorrow; does $204 = prime seating & where would that be give or take !?
Excuse me for my questions, will be nervous until i get the ticket in my very own hands.

It's my 3rd time lucky this year; although it'll be my second time attending as i was in queensland last year

Do the people who get tickets sit in with other Geelong members or is it a mix of opposition supporters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just clarified it with westpac on the phone = $204 will be charged tomorrow; does $204 = prime seating & where would that be give or take !?
Excuse me for my questions, will be nervous until i get the ticket in my very own hands.

It's my 3rd time lucky this year; although it'll be my second time attending as i was in queensland last year
$204= nothing :confused:

Seating Categor y Adult Con cession
Premium $245.00 $167.00
Prime $213.50 $145.00
Standard $161.00 $108.00
Restricted View $142.50 $97.00
Standing Room $142.50 $97.00

thought he said was 1 conc and 1 adault. must be premium

i did say one concession and one adult...your maths is worse than mine i think re.:D:D

it still seems more was deducted from the card than the cost of the tix.

guess i will find out in due course.

can we pick up the tix from any ticketek agency?

thought he said was 1 conc and 1 adault. must be premium
He did say that. For prime seats, an adult is $213.50 and concession is $145.00 (total of $358.50). For premium tickets, an adult is $267.00 and concession is $167.00 (total of $412.00). Neither sum to $450.

$204= nothing :confused:

Seating Categor y Adult Con cession
Premium $245.00 $167.00
Prime $213.50 $145.00
Standard $161.00 $108.00
Restricted View $142.50 $97.00
Standing Room $142.50 $97.00

Mine is weird too - $185....had 2 memberships registered...money can't be anything else cos I haven't been using my credit card on purpose - and it came out between 4.30pm and 5pm

We have a couple of September memberships and also put in for a couple of priority 2 but nothing has come out of our account yet.

Go CATS!!

Cheers, thanks for that. Have been lucky enough to get 1 seat so would love to be sitting amongst fellow cats supporters since this is my first granny.:thumbsu:

Killing me not knowing - a mate has booked mine and can't get in touch with him, so won't know until tomorrow. While I can get the Centre Square tickets, it would be nicer getting the cheaper variety if they're available.

Mine is weird too - $185....had 2 memberships registered...money can't be anything else cos I haven't been using my credit card on purpose - and it came out between 4.30pm and 5pm
Exactly, i'm in the same boat too. The westpac phone operator clearly told me that the impending charge was from the ticketing agency...:cool::confused::eek:. So whats the deal !?

do you guys remember how last year they put up the list of successful ballot order/ account numbers on the sunday evening even though they said it would only be up on monday morning?

Hopefully that happens again this year so there's less of a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back