Player Sponsorship 2011 Player Sponsorship Thread

• Thread starter Old Spice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Righty O.

Visions has got his jumper (hopefully), last cab off the rank is Mars getting his signed scrap of Didak cardboard.

DM me Mars your address (think it's buried under 100 DMs) and I'll try and shoot out Saturday morning.

Yep, received the jumper Old Spice. Like Sidebottom2Beams mentioned, I want to say thanks for going out of your way to do this all year.

Yep, received the jumper Old Spice. Like Sidebottom2Beams mentioned, I want to say thanks for going out of your way to do this all year.

Thanks mate and that`s no worries. Think we needed to restore the faith in our sponsorship after a couple of dicey years.

Have to say that Pie Eyed did a stellar job on the finances which was no easy matter.

I've been reading through this thread over the last little while, and been thinking that I'd really like to kick in a contribution if you do the Player Sponsorship again in 2012.

Yeah, let's see who's left after trade week.

Wouldn't hurt to start it though as early as possumble so that people can pay on the installment plan.

Maybe we'll think about getting going in a month or so. Can always collect the dough first and decide later who to whack it on.

Pie Eyed though is a must as our finance guru.

Yeah, let's see who's left after trade week.

Wouldn't hurt to start it though as early as possumble so that people can pay on the installment plan.

Maybe we'll think about getting going in a month or so. Can always collect the dough first and decide later who to whack it on.

Pie Eyed though is a must as our finance guru.

Subliminal?

383361-alan-toovey.jpg

That subliminable message is looking more like it was directed at why we should wait to see who is still on the list...

True. Okay, maybe well get the ball rolling for 2012 then. Just have to check Pie Eyed is okay to be Minister of Finance again.

True. Okay, maybe well get the ball rolling for 2012 then. Just have to check Pie Eyed is okay to be Minister of Finance again.

Once that happens, we should open the dawes for next years contributors.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would hope the club and players offer a bit of an improvement of the things on offer...... like will they turn up for functions and perhaps signs things and get them out ..... would be nice :)

It's gotta be Witts doesn't it? ;)

Reckon the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club will be all over that one. Unless they're (we're) happy just going with Young again.

I wouldn't want to cloke my preferences though.

CEGLAR! has got to be a chance, but like Handy, I wouldn't want shut the Dawes on anyone by making subliminal nominations.

And I think Pie Eyed might be on hols as he hasn't responded to my request to assume the finance position yet.

Reckon the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club will be all over that one. Unless they're (we're) happy just going with Young again.

I wouldn't want to cloke my preferences though.

Not a bad player, that one ;)

Gotta be "Buckley" 12 No Question about it :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back