2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Let us all bask in the warm glowing warming glow of the inevitable winner, Robbie Gray. And I swear this has nothing to do with me putting $20 on him when he was at $15.

Whatever the case, this shapes to be an interesting count. Does Ablett hold on? Do Fyfe or Rockliff end up polling the most votes? Does Gray show his ascension to the elite? Does Selwood get a Brownlow after being so close last year?

Or does Libba make the come from behind win? :D
You got dudded out of the goal of the year. Bontempelli was goal of the year by a mile.That was Carey like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, how is Dangerfield coming 2nd? :drunk:
Umpires: I have no idea who to give votes too! Was Gazza playing? If yes, 3 votes. Was Danger playing? If yes and playing GC, 2 votes, if yes and playing anyone else, 3 votes.

I will be f***ed if Matt White's goal was better than Bontempelli's. White was gifted the ball and had nothing in front of him. All he had to do was burn the bloke who was chasing him, who was clearly slower by foot.

Just think of how many goals we have seen that were similar to Matt White's. Now try and think of any that have been similar to Bontempelli's. My Answer? Not bloody many!

Last edited:
I just sat down to watch a bit on my break at work - are they seriously running ads after each round? The votes are being called out like it's a race to the commercial break.

I'm sure that they got through multiple rounds before the ads in previous years or have I imagined that?

How does Ablett consistently get votes every year in games they lose by ten goals? Not questioning him as a player, but the umpires must be f***ed in the head.
Chris Judd 3 vote rule applies to Gazza

Remove this Banner Ad

Back