2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a real feeling it will be Franklin. He has dodged suspension, featured often with bags of goals and he is the poster boy for Sydney.

I've said to some mates (To their disbelief) that Buddy's a real chance, for all the reasons you described. I guess the problem for him is that he also plays with some very good midfielders who will steal votes off of him.

Rockliff will get the most votes. Aslong as Selwood doesn't win I'm happy.

My roughy is Priddis to place, he polls well. Even though I think he's not very good.

Stupid award that lost all credability for me after a certain demigod was denied his rightful medals in the 90's... !

Ya wanna know why it's called the BROWN LOW*

*Caution answering yes may lead to a Juvenile poo gag

vRgIFvg.png

My bets for tomorrow night, laid out about $100. Had $5 in my account at the start of the finals and made a bit off it (and today, cheers Footscray and Goodes!) so just hoping to break even. Just makes the night more interesting.

vRgIFvg.png

My bets for tomorrow night, laid out about $100. Had $5 in my account at the start of the finals and made a bit off it (and today, cheers Footscray and Goodes!) so just hoping to break even. Just makes the night more interesting.
I think you might be losing a bit of money there. Your last 2 bets are pretty safe I'd say though.

I think Boak will poll as many as Gray.

Heppell for the win. Who is going to take votes off him???
Spot on, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Consistently high possession getter in a slightly better than average side who have no midfield depth. Heppell ticks all the boxes for me.

Top 3 for me is Gazza-Heppell-Selwood. Port has a very even spread so I can't see Gray winning (although I wouldn't be shocked if he did). Not sure if Kennedy and Pendles have been as dominant this year, so I can't see them winning. Lewis doesn't strike me as the type of player that can poll a lot and Hawthorn have really spread the output this year, hence no real standouts.

Be interesting to see how Buddy polls. Probably has enough 3 vote games to be thereabouts but might not be a consistent enough contributor to win it. Still think he's the best roughie.

For us I think Macrae will poll the most. Hopefully Bonti snags at least half a dozen votes.

I think you might be losing a bit of money there. Your last 2 bets are pretty safe I'd say though.
I probably will, but it doesn't bother me. Just gives me people to cheer for :p

Won't be watching much of this self-indulgent snorefest, maybe the last half-hour, or if Libba polls better than expected.
Prefer to follow the round-by-round results that are posted online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Libba will poll all that well. We didn't win more games than last season, which always helps getting votes, and I think his 2013 season was better (Not that he wasn't great this year). Libba had a couple of quiet games this year when Griff was out and he copped extra attention.

I reckon Selwood from Kennedy
Libba will do well to poll 15. At best 16-17, so maybe he'll sneak into the top 10.
Him and Macrae are heads and shoulders above anybody else on our team thoug.

Sloan top 5 $26 bucks just put $2000 on in then -reminds me of when Kerr came second behind Judd and Cousins

Sloan top 5 $26 bucks just put $2000 on in then -reminds me of when Kerr came second behind Judd and Cousins
Is that including suspended players? If it does then you just lost $2000. No way he's beating Kennedy, Rockliff, Fyfe, Selwood, Gray, Lewis and Ablett.

Actually even without suspended players no way he's beating Kennedy, Selwood, Gray, Lewis, Ablett, Buddy among more.

Since you seem to be ok with throwing money around, can I have $1000? I'm not greedy like Igloo

Pardon my ignorance, but who is this performing? It is making my ears bleed.

Edit: Boom Crash Opera, wow, never again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back