List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

there is 0% chance we will get Nakia. Firstly, FJ always picks a player who is a safe bet in the first round. Secondly, he is not the best available at 12.
He will most likely go low 20's.

Stop buying into all of this hype and jumping on the bandwagon because the rest of the forum is. In his highlights video, he is playing against kids younger than him.

This bandwagon is unbelievable.

there is 0% chance we will get Nakia. Firstly, FJ always picks a player who is a safe bet in the first round. Secondly, he is not the best available at 12.
He will most likely go low 20's.

Stop buying into all of this hype and jumping on the bandwagon because the rest of the forum is. In his highlights video, he is playing against kids younger than him.

This bandwagon is unbelievable.
It's bigger than the Waylen Manson one.

This Caleb Daniel fella is an absolute gun. Would love to get him at 52 if he's there. If he were 5cm taller he'd be a genuine first round pick.
Could well be there at 70. General feel from phantom drafts is he likely goes as a rookie, i'd like to think at pick 70 he's got more of a chance to make it than anyone else we pick up

This Caleb Daniel fella is an absolute gun. Would love to get him at 52 if he's there. If he were 5cm taller he'd be a genuine first round pick.

Caleb Daniel (163m) Think he was named AA U18 in the centre this year. looks awesome with ball in hand. would have a massive heart/workrate. ran 16.1 in beep.
Boomer is 173cm. Does 10cm make that much of a difference if you're that short?
Lewy Taylor - rising star 2014 is 173cm.

Caleb Daniel (163m) Think he was named AA U18 in the centre this year. looks awesome with ball in hand. would have a massive heart/workrate. ran 16.1 in beep.
Boomer is 173cm. Does 10cm make that much of a difference if you're that short?
Lewy Taylor - rising star 2014 is 173cm.
He's 168cm, which although would still make him the smallest player in the afl, is only 2cm shorter than Jake Neade who from what i've seen hasn't been particularly restricted by his height. Daniel is by all means a much better player so I thin he holds a decent chance of making the grade, and if he does could come off big time

Just curious about the delisted free agents on where you guys sit with them and there chances to be taken by Richmond. I may of missed a couple, feel free to add any more that interest you
Christian howard
Sam Blease
Tristan Tutt
Mitch Robinson
Taylor hunt
Ben Newton

Definitely should be looking at Newton the most out of those guys, most have genuine talent, with poor behaviour (Mitch) or they're "one trick ponies"
Most can be worked on/fixed but Newton would the be one for me personally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious about the delisted free agents on where you guys sit with them and there chances to be taken by Richmond. I may of missed a couple, feel free to add any more that interest you
Christian howard
Sam Blease
Tristan Tutt
Mitch Robinson
Taylor hunt
Ben Newton

Not sure why the Mitch Robinson thread was locked by mods?

No confirmation that he has chosen Brisbane's offer over ours yet.

Of the above hes clearly the best player of the lot, and the only one that can be a "game breaker" as such.

If he does choose Brisbane, once again, we have massively failed by not being proactive. If we penned him this offer during trade week we could have got the deal done.

Why do I follow Tottenham and Richmond, I'm a sucker for pain...

Anyone still hopeful Ahern is available at 12?
Where do the experts rate him with all the kids likely to last around 12.

I reckon we're a shot if Geelong goes tall, and depending who GWS take at 6 & 7. Not out of the question IMO, but we're right on the cusp.

Y'know, I said when Melbourne were handed their compensation/priority pick that we'd possibly been shunted just beyond the best talent - if we can't land one of Duggan, Weller or Ahern because of it I'll be livid.

Lets be honest, were never going to be in the hunt for a Nat Fyfe. Or a Patrick Dangerfield. Or any AA player in their prime.

We are a laughing stock.
I reckon giving Robinson a 2 year contract on the main list would make us a laughing stock.

I reckon giving Robinson a 2 year contract on the main list would make us a laughing stock.

I don't see anyone laughing at Brisbane. Do you? They've gone from being one of the worst lists, raped and pillaged by everyone last year, to being formidable and respected.

We've gone from being a complete basket case to a laughing stock. No club fears us. No club respects us. No top players want to leave their club to come to ours.

Of the above hes clearly the best player of the lot, and the only one that can be a "game breaker" as such.

If he does choose Brisbane, once again, we have massively failed by not being proactive. If we penned him this offer during trade week we could have got the deal done.

He's accepted it, can discuss it in the Blair thread still or this one if you really want

I don't see anyone laughing at Brisbane. Do you? They've gone from being one of the worst lists, raped and pillaged by everyone last year, to being formidable and respected.

We've gone from being a complete basket case to a laughing stock. No club fears us. No club respects us. No top players want to leave their club to come to ours.
I can't believe people are melting down this hard tbh.

Bananas. I also follow Spurs and the tigers. I'm used to the pain, and the occasional signs of real improvement. We can rise to the top at least. Spurs have got to overcome billionaires funding clubs, and huge operations like ManU. Still you never know in this world.

Still pain is character forming they say.

Wouldn't mind taking a risk with Daniel at either our 3rd or 4th pick. History suggests those picks are probably going to be a miss anyway so would prefer to take a risk on a All Australian with pace and endurance that is a bit short as he may just turn into a boomer type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back