Mega Thread 2014 Free Agency and Trade discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

See you guys talking about a possible trade for Dangerfield, well on SEN this morning Jay Clarke said you guys weren't giving up on him and making a huge play for him he said you were going to offer picks 2,3 & 12(From Richmond for Trengove which he said was all but done)

Not sure how reliable Clarke is but I get the felling something big is in the works trade week has been deafly quiet, I know it normally is but this year seems to be more so then usual

See you guys talking about a possible trade for Dangerfield, well on SEN this morning Jay Clarke said you guys weren't giving up on him and making a huge play for him he said you were going to offer picks 2,3 & 12(From Richmond for Trengove which he said was all but done)

Not sure how reliable Clarke is but I get the felling something big is in the works trade week has been deafly quiet, I know it normally is but this year seems to be more so then usual

2, 3 and 12 would be a ridiculous price to pay.

I agree but I think that's what it would take if you wanted Dangerfield its over for us and personally I think we would be stupid not to take it

Absolutely, you should take that. We'd be stupid to offer it.

2, 3 and 12 for 10 perhaps

Still too much for mine. 2, 3, 23 and Trengove for Dangerfield? Selling ourselves up the river for a truckload of behinds. Good player and all, but for that price you'd want him to average 40 possies and 5 goals a match. He's not that good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would not want Danger for 2,3 and 12. But that's what it would take. Interesting times indeed.
I would think you guys would be willing to pay overs as it would be huge for your club to trump all the other Melb clubs for his services & perhaps make other players want to go to you guys

I would think you guys would be willing to pay overs as it would be huge for your club to trump all the other Melb clubs for his services & perhaps make other players want to go to you guys

Not that interested. Honestly, for three first round picks you'd want a bloke who could take the ball on 100 metre weaving runs from the back pocket and hit himself on the chest 25 out from goal.

Why was this deleted? I saw this posted just a second ago...

2a6a51i.jpg

I seriously wonder if people on this site or 'land stop and look at the shit they're reading and posting. I mean honestly...

Not that interested. Honestly, for three first round picks you'd want a bloke who could take the ball on 100 metre weaving runs from the back pocket and hit himself on the chest 25 out from goal.

Thats way too much to pay for him, He couldnt even get adelaide into the finals with a way better list than what we will have next year

I would not offer Adelaide 2,3 and Trenners if I was in charge of it, 3 and Trenners and 23 yeah I would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back