NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 1 - Aug 28-Sep 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
The new era of College Football is about to begin, The Playoffs are now a reality and the new season is just around the corner.
Welcome to the 2014 College Football season

Week 1 TV schedule

Sunday August 24
2014 FCS Kickoff Game
Sam Houston State Vs Eastern Washington LIVE 5:30AM ESPN2

Friday August 29
College Football Countdown 9AM LIVE ESPN
#21 Texas A&M Vs #9 South Carolina LIVE 8AM ESPN2 [Replay 6PM ESPN2]
Boise State Vs Mississippi LIVE 10AM ESPN [Replay 8PM ESPN2 & 2AM Aug 30 on ESPN]

Saturday August 30
BYU Vs Connecticut LIVE 9AM ESPN [Replay 6PM ESPN2]
UNLV Vs Arizona LIVE 12:30PM ESPN
Penn State Vs Central Florida LIVE 10:30PM ESPN2 [Replay 4PM Aug 31 ESPN2]
College Gameday From Fort Worth Texas LIVE 11PM ESPN

Sunday August 31
UCLA Vs Virginia LIVE 2AM ESPN
Appalachian State Vs Michigan LIVE 2AM ESPN2
West Virginia Vs #2 Alabama LIVE 5:30AM ESPN
#16 Clemson Vs #12 Georgia LIVE 7:30AM ESPN2
#1 Florida State Vs Oklahoma State LIVE 10AM ESPN [Replay 8PM ESPN2]
#14 Wisconsin Vs #13 LSU LIVE 11AM ESPN2 [Replay 6PM ESPN2]
College Football Final LIVE 2PM ESPN2

Monday September 1
MEAC/SWAC Challange
Alabama A&M Vs North Carolina A&T LIVE 1:45AM ESPN

Tuesday September 2
College Football Countdown LIVE 9AM ESPN
Miami [FL] Vs Louisville LIVE 10AM ESPN [Replay 6PM ESPN2]

Week 1 Internet Stream Schedule
Friday August 29
Utah Vs Idaho State 9:30AM Pac-12 Networks
Arizona State Vs Weber State 12:30PM Pac-12 Networks

Sunday August 31
Duke Vs Elon 8AM ESPN3
Liberty Vs North Carolina 8AM ESPN3
Stanford Vs UC Davis 8AM Pac-12 Networks
Oregon State Vs Portland State 8AM Pac-12 Networks
Oregon Vs South Dakota 12:30PM Pac-12 Networks

SEC Storied: Herschel Walker 6PM Aug 26 ESPN2
SEC Storied: The Play that changed College Football 7PM Aug 26 ESPN2

Last edited:
Can't wait for Week 1!

I know it's highly, highly unlikely but any chance Fox Sports shows any of the Fox broadcast games in the US here? Michigan State @ Oregon is one of a few high-profile games that will be on that channel. Would be awesome if they showed even one LIVE game per week.

ESPN have its pre-season power rankings.
01. Florida State
02. Alabama
03. Oklahoma
04. Oregon
05. Auburn
06. Ohio State
07. Michigan State
08. UCLA
09. South Carolina
10. Stanford
11. Baylor
12. Georgia
13. LSU
14. USC
15. Notre Dame
16. Clemson
17. Wisconsin
18. Texas A&M
19. Ole Miss
20. Washington
21. North Carolina
22. Nebraska
23. UCF
24. Texas
25. TCU

Im still yet to get a yes or no for Australia, but the Pac-12 network will be launching a live 24/4 stream along with archived stuff as a paid Youtube channel this month for international fans. but no price or anything have been announced yet.

And still no news on Foxsports. however i have found out that Fox International have the rights to the Fox/FX broadcasts along with Pac-12 network games. but i dont know if Foxsports australia have paid for any of them. but i wouldnt got hopes up. I would love 1-2 Fox games a week.

Lol. What?

Are they really calling themselves Alabama football? Is that just so we know their basketball team isn't going to show up?

well i miss edited it, it was ABC's afternoon college football. but didnt look it over. changed now.

Im still yet to get a yes or no for Australia, but the Pac-12 network will be launching a live 24/4 stream along with archived stuff as a paid Youtube channel this month for international fans. but no price or anything have been announced yet.

And still no news on Foxsports. however i have found out that Fox International have the rights to the Fox/FX broadcasts along with Pac-12 network games. but i dont know if Foxsports australia have paid for any of them. but i wouldnt got hopes up. I would love 1-2 Fox games a week.

Thanks for the heads up on the Pac-12 - I had no idea! Although I stay out of the loop of college ball in the offseason...

You'd think that if it's a paid YouTube channel, everything would be available on demand - in which case, I'd happily sling them some cash to have some more football to watch.

So who can give me a breakdown of the changes to the tv contracts this year? Is the Pac-12 network new? And does it impact on what I'll see on ESPN? And how about the SEC Network? I know that's new... but with their CBS deal, we never got the best game here in Australia anyway, so I was never so worried about the SEC.

But I heard the SEC network is being "powered" by ESPN - so do we know the impact of that for Australian viewers yet?

I haven't been able to find an answer on google, so I wondered if anyone knew anything, or if there's anything you can extrapolate from the week 1 match ups.

Fingers crossed the Fox Sports show some college football, but I won't be holding my breath.

Thanks for the heads up on the Pac-12 - I had no idea! Although I stay out of the loop of college ball in the offseason...

You'd think that if it's a paid YouTube channel, everything would be available on demand - in which case, I'd happily sling them some cash to have some more football to watch.

So who can give me a breakdown of the changes to the tv contracts this year? Is the Pac-12 network new? And does it impact on what I'll see on ESPN? And how about the SEC Network? I know that's new... but with their CBS deal, we never got the best game here in Australia anyway, so I was never so worried about the SEC.

But I heard the SEC network is being "powered" by ESPN - so do we know the impact of that for Australian viewers yet?

I haven't been able to find an answer on google, so I wondered if anyone knew anything, or if there's anything you can extrapolate from the week 1 match ups.

Fingers crossed the Fox Sports show some college football, but I won't be holding my breath.

well Pac-12 network will be launching in 27 countries the live stream will be the Pac-12 network National channel so i dont know how it will work when more than 1 live game is on, because they have 7 networks with Pac-12 National. Pac-12 Bay Area [Focused on Stanford and Cal], Pac-12 Oregon [Oregon and Oregon State], Pac-12 LA [USC and UCLA], Pac-12 Arizona [Arizona and Arizona State], Pac-12 Mountain [Utah and Colorado], Pac-12 Washington [Washington and Washington State] the main network gets what they think is the best game for live and other games go on the teams network, but i would think they would have a 2nd stream for extra games. the local networks wont be on Youtube at this stage. and for more info http://pac-12.com/pac-12-networks-international but sign ups are not yet open. and no countries other than Mexico are known yet, and price has not been announced. i would expect to hear something next week. and i hope Australia is one of the first.

SEC Network is an ESPN network like Longhorn Network and ESPNU. but with international rights its like Longhorn network so i dont think we will get any on ESPN or ESPN2. and wouldnt be expecting ESPN3 streams for games. the SEC TV deal is just like the Pac-12's deal where the Pac-12 has deals with ESPN and Fox for at least 4 games a week [ESPN and Fox alternate weeks for who gets to pick the best game that week, however can trade weeks for future games] the rest can be picked up by Pac-12 networks but will let some extra games go, must be 2 games a week on the Pac-12 network. The SEC has the game of the week with CBS and 2 games a week the ESPN the rest will be on SEC network or ESPN, with i think it was 3 or 4 games a week on SEC network. Just like with the Pac-12 each team must be on the SEC network at least 2 times a year. and get the 3rd or 4th best game every week. The SEC network wont change the way we got games in previous years because most of the games on the SEC network were just local broadcasts on ESPN3/SECtv PPV.

I got an email back from Foxsports and they will not be showing any college football this year but "will look into it at a later date" same response as the last 3 years.

Big 10 have a international online streaming version but at $120 for what you get ain't worth it. Your paying 10 times more than they recoup from the cable companies for each subscriber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big 10 have a international online streaming version but at $120 for what you get ain't worth it. Your paying 10 times more than they recoup from the cable companies for each subscriber.

its only live games for Big10 network, ESPN games are delayed till the 12:01AM on the Sunday US time at the earliest, and CBS games are delayed for 24hours. if i followed a big10 school i would get it. IIRC it doesnt do all the basketball games or have the live stream of the Big10 network. but im looking forward to the Pac-12 network on youtube when the announce sign up details i think they will announce the delays on ESPN and Fox games, but they have the 60min condensed games.

SEC used to have a PPV service for past games but i never tried it. i might check out the SEC network tomorrow.

That's annoying that Fox Sports won't be showing any of the FOX games in Australia but I guess I wasn't expecting it anyway.

Am definitely interested in prices for the PAC-12 YouTube channel. Would happily pay $50-100 for a season package.

SEC and SBC to go.
Not as controversial as previous years.
Sure, the sheep might be a little shocked with a couple of my conference champions, but other than that, the only 'controversial' selections which will be 30+ off where others have them will really just be in minor leagues such as the MAC.

1Michigan State
2Florida State
3Auburn
4Missouri
5Wisconsin
6Clemson
7Stanford
8Ohio State
9South Carolina
10Oregon
11LSU
12Baylor