Mega Thread 2014 Swans Board DreamTeam/AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach Player Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Need some advice guys, do I captain loophole Murphys 121 in Supercoach or risk Ablett vs Crowley as captain?

Strange move by Longmire. He topped our SC points against the Giants. Nobody saw that coming, sorry mate. He's very very very stiff.
Did he make the best players? Any particularly bad turnovers? Would have thought others would be dropped before him :confused:

Hey guys. Has Parker been playing 'pure mid' or half forward with midfield stints over the first 2 rounds? (And looking ahead).
What do u think he should average in super coach this season? More like 85-90 or 95-100 or....
Many thanks.

I've got Bird in a draft league and wasn't all that happy to lose my match by 20 points after he started as a sub, is it likely to happen again this week?

Edit: Scrap that, doesn't matter anymore I suppose.

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry for the intrusion just wanted to ask a quick question. Was T Mitchell playing injured against the cows or just not his day? Want to know whether to hold him in dreamteam or not even if he's named next week. Picked him because he's an absolute gun ball winner and I hope this continues! Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day guys,

What's the word on Rohan? I put him in my team at the start of the year because he was cheap despite being burned in the past. Is he likely to stay in the sub vest or in the team for that matter? How did he look last week when he came on? I've lost Wingard from my team this week due to injury and really need someone who's going to score at least 50-60.

The forward line is doing my head in this year! Cheers in advance.

He'll definitely stay in the team, sub vest is a possibility but other players are a chance too. He's scoring what you would expect him to.

Hi guys, I know this has been asked but hoping for more feedback on Mitchell.

I didn't see the game against Adel so wanted to know how he was going before he was subbed? Could a 50 sub effected score have been a 90+ if he didn't get the vest?

Hi guys, I know this has been asked but hoping for more feedback on Mitchell.

I didn't see the game against Adel so wanted to know how he was going before he was subbed? Could a 50 sub effected score have been a 90+ if he didn't get the vest?

Not really, he was having an off game.

That being said I have kept him in my team and am very confident he will rebound.

Okay with mumford out my emergency is tom derickx. I haven't really been looking at his performance since he was just a cheap ruck to fill a position but how has he been going? Any chance of a decent score tomorrow?
Why does it matter? Are you going to trade him out if he isn't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back