Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why was he drinking surely a professional athlete either in training or about to start would be off the grog.
Serious?
Besides the point.
Martin is a tool and a fool, and I think deserves some punishment that would make him think about drinking, the ramifications, and how he will have transformed his life- this can happen if he is made accountable, like community service, compulsorily , having to attend a school, uni , or workplace etc every week for 12 months and make a 1 hour presentation.
BUT, it's interesting that the CH 7 woman has been all over the media, and how she herself approached Martin and suggested he pull his head in effectively. That is not regular behaviour either, and I daresay if it wasn't a high profile AFL star she would not have approached a similar looking guy off his head under the influence. Most ladies I know would, if offended, approach the manager etc.

Serious?
Besides the point.
Martin is a tool and a fool, and I think deserves some punishment that would make him think about drinking, the ramifications, and how he will have transformed his life- this can happen if he is made accountable, like community service, compulsorily , having to attend a school, uni , or workplace etc every week for 12 months and make a 1 hour presentation.
BUT, it's interesting that the CH 7 woman has been all over the media, and how she herself approached Martin and suggested he pull his head in effectively. That is not regular behaviour either, and I daresay if it wasn't a high profile AFL star she would not have approached a similar looking guy off his head under the influence. Most ladies I know would, if offended, approach the manager etc.
Well the manger did speak to him first , and he continued acting loud and obnoxious

Then she asked him to quiet down (while sitting down) and that's where it escalated .

But it's ok if he had a reason ? So it's ok to use intimidation and death threats if a person is annoying you? So it's ok if a person is sitting down and asking you to be quiet that you can stand over them and make threats?

As long as there were reasons aye

As you said if Dusty have threaten the woman for no reason

Again you're assuming that it's her fault or fabricating a story... Despite the other witness coming forward and verifying the events, despite Dustin apologising for what happened, despite the snap chat video of him being abusive and being dragged away?

You just glossed over or ignore all the reports of what has happened and jumped straight to it being her fault.

It's being investigated by the police I think it's serious enough

And yes I would talk to you like that in person because what you wrote/said is idiotic.

Settle down mate.
You are getting high strung over an incident which you have absolutely no idea about. It's all allegations. Damming allegations to say the least.

I will tell you this though, wait about three months and there will be a story on A Current Affair in which 'Tracey' will receive a very large sum of money to her story ;)

Settle down mate.
You are getting high strung over an incident which you have absolutely no idea about. It's all allegations. Damming allegations to say the least.

I will tell you this though, wait about three months and there will be a story on A Current Affair in which 'Tracey' will receive a very large sum of money to her story ;)
And yet you glossed over everything I have said and pointed out in your statements

Typical

I'm sure Dustin had his reasons to be violent towards a female sitting down.

It's only when its unprovoked that it's uncalled for *roll eyes*

And yet you glossed over everything I have said and pointed out in your statements

Typical

I'm sure Dustin had his reasons to be violent towards a female sitting down.

It's only when its unprovoked that it's uncalled for *roll eyes*

Glossed over? Nope.
Merely not that interested in reading your opinion on the incident is all. You are trying to be gods voice for women. You may work in that field perhaps which is why your hot tempered about these current allegations?
Either way, sounds like 'Tracey' is going to make a lot of money from this incident. Good on her!

Glossed over? Nope.
Merely not that interested in reading your opinion on the incident is all. You are trying to be gods voice for women. You may work in that field perhaps which is why your hot tempered about these current allegations?
Either way, sounds like 'Tracey' is going to make a lot of money from this incident. Good on her!
So you think this is her fault?

Really?

A blind drunk footballer in a family restaurant standing over a person making violent threats and death threats for being asked to be quiet?

And you just think she's after a pay day?

Amazing no wonder I have a low opnion of you

So you think this is her fault?

Really?

A blind drunk footballer in a family restaurant standing over a woman making violent threats and death threats?

And you just think she's after a pay day?

Amazing no wonder I have a low opnion of you

no, no and no. I never said is was her fault. You said I said that.
A blind drunk footballer yes but was 'Tracey' blind drunk as well?

And like I said, until the actual truth of what went on comes out, may be best to hold your tongue. And yes, I have my suspicions. This story is worth a lot of money to the newspapers and media. If she felt so threatened (almost killed as you put it), why did she not ring 000 asap instead of calling the Richmond football and letting them know she is a journalist and here is what happened, what do I do.

And like I said, until the actual truth of what went on comes out, may be best to hold your tongue. And yes, I have my suspicions. This story is worth a lot of money to the newspapers and media. If she felt so threatened (almost killed as you put it), why did she not ring 000 asap instead of calling the Richmond football and letting them know she is a journalist and here is what happened.

Do you want me to re quote AGAIN where you have blamed the women?

And any person is entitled to chose how they handle an incident, many don't go to the police it's up to the person.

Do you want me to re quote AGAIN where you have blamed the women?

And any person is entitled to chose how they handle an incident, many don't go to the police it's up to the person.

lol you can do whatever you want mate.
I'm going to stop with this conversation now. It's going in the wrong direction. I have given my opinion, you obviously disagree so let's leave it at that.

No you have said it

Again I'll show you the quotes below

What does her state have anything to do with the incident? She asked him to be quiet ... It's a restaurant not a pub

This was after the manager had already asked him to tone it down

Again you are trying to place some blame on her for provocation.

Absolutely no excuse for what Dustin did

She may have been bothering him that night which led to the altercation.
Oh so absolutely no excuse for what Dustin did .... But she may have led him to he altercation... Contradicting yourself there
If not, and he's just resorted to physically threatening a woman, hope he cops whatever punishment he gets
Oh only if there has been no provacation right?
Similar to Majak Daw and the rape case, I heard it was consensual and he went down on the girl (anyone for sushi?). s**t hit the fan and now Majak's name is very much tainted despite the court finding him not guilty.
No it's not similar

Again you are making it out as if the women has made it all up.

Despite the snap chat video showing his aggressive behaviour and being pulled away

Despite other witness verifying the story

Despite Dustin apologising for the incident

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I don't know why it did that

Don't know how to change the font on the phone
Had a rough afternoon, feeling dizzy after up chucking at cricket practice so maybe that threw me off.

can't pass judgement on this issue as I scarcely know any details.

MOD NOTICE -

Discussion on the issues are fine - keep the eyes on the ball however and the insults out of it. Personal retorts will not be tolerated.

Carry on.

#lolnorf

CV5DcZXXIAMUV1r.jpg:large

Not footy related, but good news for the town if it gets thru…

Im sure some locals will hate it but the $$ that comes in over that weekend will be great for the city….

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/moto...et-race-event-in-geelong-20151212-glm2vk.html

Go Catters

The economic impact study will prove it's worth a fortune, provided they include an appropriate cash value for the "advertising of Geelong businesses" courtesy of the TV replays in Nicaragua and Ruritania West, etc.
Oh, hang on, the Auditor-General said that's (a) very naughty, and (b) complete crap.
Guess they'll need more creative rorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back