Universal Love 2016 AFC Best and Fairest Thread part 2 (Old one went haywire)

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to know where Douglas, Thommo and Mackay finished in total votes and votes per game.

They have obviously finished outside of the top 10. Keeping these three players will be an indictment on our club.

I want to know where Douglas, Thommo and Mackay finished in total votes and votes per game.

They have obviously finished outside of the top 10. Keeping these three players will be an indictment on our club.
12, 13 and 20

Last edited:

don't the coaches do the votes?

the fact that Mackay can poll so poorly and still be selected is already an indictment on our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that doesn't say move Mackay on, I don't know what does. Without sounding like a campaigner here but that as probably the best I have seen Mackay play in the last 6 years and I don't think there would be many here disagreeing...and he came 20th in a time when we played what 29 in the season?

Shameful selection policy that needs to be changed

ZLXQdxm.jpg

Not only did Mackay finish 20th, he finished 27 votes behind Lyons. Now Vader that messes with your pecking order doesn't it?

Now this can't go through to the keeper. David Mackay who had his best season in a long time only managed to finish 20th and based on average games played he would be even lower.

That is ******* pathetic and vindicates what we've been saying all season.

Someone get Wayne's-World to justify his defence of Mackay, it shows thought maybe we are watching with our eyes.

As for Thommo, besides Sloane he's most probably spent the second most amount of time in the middle and finished 14th. We can not possibly give him another season and it will be interesting to see how he went in the last 10 rounds.

Selection committee you've spoken by your voting and you should be embarrassed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back