2016 AFL - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

You dont win flags from 5th to 8th under the double chance method for top 4. Sorry to say we wont see a team when the flag under this format , from 5th to 8th.

Adelaide and West Coast are too short , ive seen odds of around 14/1 for both.
It would be both foolish and ignorant to suggest it won't happen.

Just because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't happen. Don't get me wrong, it's unlikely to happen this year, but if your post has any merit, how come I'm not seeing back prices of $1000 on Betfair for all teams ranked 5th to 8th in terms of premiership winner?

FWIW, Collingwood in 2007 has come the closest to achieving it. They were only five points away from Geelong in the PF and they would have eaten Port Adelaide for dinner in the GF.

I also reckon Port in 2014 would have won the GF from fifth had they beaten Hawthorn in the PF.

More risky for the likes of you and I....I won't be going anywhere near the totals until I can see a weather model showing some kind of prediction/forecast.
Only risky if you are taking overs. If you like any unders now and assume a dry track, any crappy weather that comes along will just be a bonus.

FWIW, Collingwood in 2007 has come the closest to achieving it. They were only five points away from Geelong in the PF and they would have eaten Port Adelaide for dinner in the GF.

I also reckon Port in 2014 would have won the GF from fifth had they beaten Hawthorn in the PF.
aaaand if your aunt had balls she'd be....?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

few of the under dogs imo hawkes into giants with the line
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Totals are out with no weather forecast. Sportsbet looking for some action, bit risky

I'm jumping on the cats v Hawks u174.5 pts...I've got it at 171pts.

The weather forecast for Melbourne on Friday is looking wet.BOM is calling 80% chance of rain with up to 15mm falling into the gauge.
The factor I like,it's forecasted to be quite warm(23c) in Melbourne on Thursday.Warm weather like that at this time of the year is a indicator of cold wet change is on the way!

I'm jumping on the cats v Hawks u174.5 pts...I've got it at 171pts.

The weather forecast for Melbourne on Friday is looking wet.BOM is calling 80% chance of rain with up to 15mm falling into the gauge.
The factor I like,it's forecasted to be quite warm(23c) in Melbourne on Thursday.Warm weather like that at this time of the year is a indicator of cold wet change is on the way!
Very tempted to do the same but at the moment looks like rain early only. Accu weather has 0mm from 4pm onwards. Still very early

Any thoughts on the over 176.5 adl v north. Rain fri and Sunday but ok Saturday night. Might be too far out to read the weather though.
Last game these 2 played Adalaide kicked 13 behinds in the first and 2nd half, so plenty of shots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back