Game Day 2016 AFL ROUND 8 - Crows v Clear and Present Danger @ Adelaide Oval 7.20pm

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like the people who get mad at the negative comments and still want to be positive after the last 3 losses are the same people that refused to admit that Dangerfield was long gone until he actually said it.

Sometimes it is nice to come down from the clouds and back to reality for a bit.

This team needs a lot of work. The disposal skills and decision making have gone from elite to embarassing in 2-3 weeks. How is that possible?

Danger is so clichéd he sounds like a moron. What an over rated personality the media flock too. He says nothing useful besides the same old crap, he is arrogant towards the fans and dismisses the passion for the game. I think he is truly a c%nt and the players should be giving him nothing. He abandoned the club and his friends for his stupid missus. I hold no respect for him whatsoever.
Statements like yours written when very disappointed don't paint you in the best light....

Milera is not up to it sorry to say. Will be great but at the moment he is a liability.
Seed smith douglas both crouches all terrible. Jacobs woeful all year. Have not looked like it without laird in the side.
Game plan has been broken down by the better sides and we now look very pedestrian
On the bright side the umpires were biased towards us if anything

He's a bit arrogant but the main issue I have with him is that he doesn't play for us.

I don't think he was ever disrespectful to fans. Unless you count him not telling you exactly when he decided he was leaving.

Some people would perceive his trolling on radio (particularly the 'hobby' thing) to be pretty disrespectful. And that has merit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like the people who get mad at the negative comments and still want to be positive after the last 3 losses are the same people that refused to admit that Dangerfield was long gone until he actually said it.

Sometimes it is nice to come down from the clouds and back to reality for a bit.

This team needs a lot of work. The disposal skills and decision making have gone from elite to embarassing in 2-3 weeks. How is that possible?
But without hope what do you have? I agree, recognise all is not well, but the signs have clearly show there is light somewhere at the end of the tunnel. The trick is not to follow the wrong path to destiny...

So are you suggesting I should be happy he abandon his mates and club after the murder of his coach and now we are expected to suffer all because he decides to go home because of his missus?
Girls at my work think that he did exactly what he should as relationship is much more important. Not footy fans mind you

But without hope what do you have? I agree, recognise all is not well, but the signs have clearly show there is light somewhere at the end of the tunnel. The trick is not to follow the wrong path to destiny...
You honestly think there is light at the end of the tunnel when it appears that the top sides have worked out our gameplan in less than half a season?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not all doom and gloom, but I don't think "our time is coming" either.

New training practise: you get a kick in the nuts for every free target you miss during a game. That might improve a few disposals.

Milera is not up to it sorry to say. Will be great but at the moment he is a liability.
Seed smith douglas both crouches all terrible. Jacobs woeful all year. Have not looked like it without laird in the side.
Game plan has been broken down by the better sides and we now look very pedestrian
On the bright side the umpires were biased towards us if anything
He seemed to struggle with the bigger bodies and the speed of the game.
He's a rookie so let's cut him some slack.

Back