Fantasy 2016 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Trust me. You and TGBB will both regret not trading for Carr.
Luck sucks. Look at his stats, he's a turnover machine.
And Goff will struggle for a fair while, and even then, turn more into a game-manager low-risk type of franchise QB.
Carr is much better than both of them already.
Stats bear notice to that.
I just want Goff because he's my guy.

I want luck and carr. Will give me a solidity at the qb position for a few years. And i dont disagree, carr will be good which is why i want him. But alas, isnt to be. Probably best you keep him to at least be somewhat competitive in your division.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With draft grades, it's all about quality > quantity...especially in terms of what positions of need you had going in, how you addressed them.

A lot of you did very well....off the top of my head.... Woodson did superbly addressing positions of need, trading back, collecting picks, picking up still excellent talent, like planned to take Treadwell at #2, but managed to get Wentz+Boyd out of it.
Etc.

LD deserves the credit actually. Just may actually get him a contract extension.

The problem is tgbb knows you want him so bad it will cost the earth to get him.
He thinks he's holding the cards. But really, when Carr throws 4 TDs and 350 yards in week 1, while Goff struggles to 1 TD and 3 INTs and 225 yards. He'll suddenly expect a straight swap. But too late then! It'll be Gronk+Goff+pick for Carr. He's got the chance NOW to make something happen for his own benefit, fleece GG, for a straight swap. He'll say, I'm not interested in a straight swap. But he is. Carr is just as young. Has two years under his belt. Is proven now. 50+ TDs in first two years....no one since Marino has done that. Look how he was ready to take Rodgers, just cos he's a "name" player. Little realizing Carr is on a better path right now than Rodgers. Same with you and your infatuation with Luck. Luck has steadily declined since his rookie year.

You guys are just crazy to not take the straight swap offer. Especially if you think GG is crazy how he goes on about Cook being a superstar. Hello? Remember, Glennon, Skelton, Kolb? You guys should be like, no worries taking Carr off him, if he thinks Cook will overtake him. We're getting the better younger QB, he's taking Goff -- who's just a year or two younger and has yet to throw an NFL pass. For all we know he could bust out big time.

But hey, what more can I say? I'm purely after Goff because he's my guy. Fully understanding Carr is superior. I don't even need to trade Carr...i have Carr and his backup now Cook. So that should show my motivation is a little crazy and people should take advantage of that WHILE Carr is cheap to trade for. Otherwise, soon as the season starts, and people will be clamoring for him -- the price will be much more.

TGBB complains about the East division. That he can't get a wild card spot because of me. But really he should be looking at HOW he can beat out NDG in his own division -- by getting a better proven QB, to fill up one of the OP slots. Pining for the WC spot is loser mentality. Plus, it's not like I'm causing a problem with the WC spot. Dspeed and Drd23 have the Central division in lockdown mode. So THAT's where the competing WC spot will come from---central and west. Not East.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back