Fantasy 2016 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure I'll be starting the season 0-2. I only have Peterson to play and SAMCRO has A-Rod, Alshon Jeffery and Jordy Nelson to come. Atlanta taking away Amari Cooper and Lockett missing a chunk of the game has hurt me badly.

Thanks so much Bears defence. I was looking good to take out the win until you decided to let Ryan Mathews run all over the top of you. :mad:

Pending final adjustments, it looks like I've scraped through for the win, though there's every chance a few points here and there changes this result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I ask a question about PAT points.

Is the current scoring based on the pre 2015 chips shots or was it adjusted in 2015.

Only noticed how low the points were compared to say a FG as I was following my kicker in a close game.

It seems to me the .3/-1.1 ratio is not really a good balance now they are kicking from further back.

A thought for end of season if we are operating off the initial scoring.

Can I ask a question about PAT points.

Is the current scoring based on the pre 2015 chips shots or was it adjusted in 2015.

Only noticed how low the points were compared to say a FG as I was following my kicker in a close game.

It seems to me the .3/-1.1 ratio is not really a good balance now they are kicking from further back.

A thought for end of season if we are operating off the initial scoring.
Based on pre 15. Probably needs adjusting next season. Good get ara-khan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back