NCAA 2016 NCAA - Week 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Louisville gone means we're probably looking at 5 going into 4 again (unless Michigan beat Ohio St).
I think its still 6 teams. with a small chance of a 7th

Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Clemson, Washington, Wisconsin.

And Penn State are still chance if they win out and Washington lose a game.

I think its still 6 teams. with a small chance of a 7th

Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, Clemson, Washington, Wisconsin.

And Penn State are still chance if they win out and Washington lose a game.

I'm talking about at the end of it all, that stack of Big10 teams will sort themselves out. Michigan vs OSU is a knockout game, as is the Big10 conference championship.

Wow it started pissing down with snow in Michigan during the last few minutes there.

What game we watching now fellas? Starting with the Clemson game here. Shits me that ESPN show an irrelevant in the context of the season NBA game rather than important college games

So Colorado beating Washington State means that Colorado beat Utah nextweek they win the Pac-12 South. USC need Utah to win to clinch the South because of the H2H.
And the Apple cup will decide the North.

I thought Colorado had 2 conference losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Michigan beat Ohio St and Washington f*** up one of their last 2, Oklahoma could sneak in on the way they're currently playing.

Ohio State has a H2H win @ Oklahoma. and the better SoS. with both being 2 loss teams i think Ohio State's H2H road win is more impressive then a Big-12 title with how poor the Big12 is.

anyone got a plausible reason as to why College coaches have the ability to go way more feral on the sidelines than your average NFL coach?...or maybe it's just the 28zip thats got to him:p

Ohio State has a H2H win @ Oklahoma. and the better SoS. with both being 2 loss teams i think Ohio State's H2H road win is more impressive then a Big-12 title with how poor the Big12 is.

Early season losses often get disregarded for late-season form though. Under that criteria, Penn St would be beating a 2 loss OSU to the playoff.

Early season losses often get disregarded for late-season form though. Under that criteria, Penn St would be beating a 2 loss OSU to the playoff.

I dont think Oklahoma is any good. They haven't beat anyone. Ohio State are the much better team and have a H2H win over Oklahoma.

And lastweek Michigan lost to unranked Iowa and didn't even drop a spot in the rankings.

I dont see Ohio State losing nextweek anyway

I dont think Oklahoma is any good. They haven't beat anyone. Ohio State are the much better team and have a H2H win over Oklahoma.

And lastweek Michigan lost to unranked Iowa and didn't even drop a spot in the rankings.

I dont see Ohio State losing nextweek anyway

Michigan didn't drop because basically everyone else around them lost too. If Ohio St lose next week (which is possible as they weren't that convincing today) they're a 2 loss, non-conference champion with H2H failures against both Michigan and Penn St, they're gone as there's no way they can be ranked above either. You then end up with a top 3 of Alabama, Clemson, and the Big 10 champion, 4th spot becomes a race between the Pac12 champion (could be 3-loss USC), the Big10 CC loser (2 loss Michigan or 3 loss Wisconsin), 2 loss Penn St, or Big12 champion Oklahoma. It's not a clear-cut decision, all have legitimate question marks.

All the talk after the rankings was why 2 loss Oklahoma was ahead of 1 loss WV. The response from the committee was that they had a huge offence and "had responded well from 2 early losses". I get the feeling they will close in dramatically over the next few weeks.

Still many questions to be sort of answered next week. Sort out the Big 10 and we'll have a much clearer picture, especially with the Michigan Ohio game being early. I wouldn't be shocked if Michigan State knock off Penn State too. Hopefully they'll be shown on Foxtel (no junk World Cup qualifiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back