Player Sponsorship 2016 Player Sponsor - Riley Bonner

Which Player Sponsor Option should we choose?

• 2 x Locker Room Season Tickets + Bonner/Rookie List Player + GF Guarantee

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • 2 x 6-match Locker Room Tickets + Neade/O'Shea (No Showdown, No GF Guarantee)

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I ****en paid my ****en money now enough with the pms you bunch of campaigners.

and sorry it took me so long.

It's my thing that makes me remember things. It doesn't work so well.
Thats quite like you Dingle, Charlie Dixs is going to hug tha fug out of you.

Keep_Calm_I_Have_a_Badge_for_This.JPG

Today I was fortunate to do the Locker Room experience. It was a great day, of course we won and I met some very nice bigfooty folks, Macca19, Mr and Ms FishingRick04 and Moses01.

Moses01 and I went down to the locker room and had a Peroni as waiters bought around really tasty finger type food. Barry Curtin interviewed Darren Burgess and Darcy Byrne-Jones, though I didn't catch much of what was said. We watched the players through the window as they warmed up, both before the game, and at half time. It is indeed a worthwhile experience.

We then made our way up to our seats to watch the game from directly behind the southern goals. Back down to the locker room at half time for more food and a couple of beers. Then back up to see the second half.

We didn't go down to the locker room after the game. It is though, a beautifully organised event, highly recommended.

Today I was fortunate to do the Locker Room experience. It was a great day, of course we won and I met some very nice bigfooty folks, Macca19, Mr and Ms FishingRick04 and Moses01.

Moses01 and I went down to the locker room and had a Peroni as waiters bought around really tasty finger type food. Barry Curtin interviewed Darren Burgess and Darcy Byrne-Jones, though I didn't catch much of what was said. We watched the players through the window as they warmed up, both before the game, and at half time. It is indeed a worthwhile experience.

We then made our way up to our seats to watch the game from directly behind the southern goals. Back down to the locker room at half time for more food and a couple of beers. Then back up to see the second half.

We didn't go down to the locker room after the game. It is though, a beautifully organised event, highly recommended.
I managed to get a ticket to the Bulldogs game last year through work. Like you said, great experience. Love the finger food.

Going back down to the locker room after a win is great. You get to see the players belt out the song.

I concur with Saansa's sentiments - locker room was awesome.

I did head back down after the game - was awesome watching them sing the song.

Could get used to drinking Peroni's at the footy.

Also good to meet Macca briefly and FishinRick and his missus.

A good day all round.

Hey peeps,

We've got one ticket left for the official player sponsor dinner upstairs at the Port Club on Monday 11th April. The RSVP is today. I'm still waiting to hear back from someone via PM but who else would be interested in representing BigFooty and getting to meet Riley Bonner and the other players?

The details are below:

The Port Adelaide Football Club invites you to attend our 2016 Player Sponsor Night.

Join fellow Player Sponsors, as well as Port Adelaide AFL and SANFL players for an evening filled with delicious food, beverages and live entertainment.

The night will provide you with a chance to spend time with your sponsored player, as well as the opportunity to gain an exclusive insight into how both teams are going after their opening matches of the 2016 AFL & SANFL Seasons.

Tickets: 2 transferable tickets
Date: Monday 11 April 2016
Where: Oval Rooms, Upstairs in the Port Club
Time: 6:30pm for 7pm - 9:30pm
Dress: Business casual
Includes: Two course meal, beverages, entertainment

Got to meet our player last night, Riley Bonner. (and Fade to Gray)

He's a very impressive lad. Tall, confident and very easy to chat with. Has some great things to say about the club, his team mates and having Chad as a coach. Comes from a strong sporting family and was genuinely interested in hearing about me as a supporter. He looks a little like Chad Wingard, just taller and better looking. (He also wanted me to tell Chad that.) Looking forward to watching him develop as a player.

A few more notable things from the evening...
1. Tim Ginever is all class. Remembered me from a drunken darts night somewhere in Alberton last year and said hi.
2. Barry Curtain is a dinosaur, but he's OUR dinosaur.
3. Cam O'Shea is a down-to-earth, out-and-out legend. Helped me get 10 autographs for my wife's last anniversary gift. (and he smelt delicious Portia)
4. John Butcher is such a country bloke. Voted most messy, least fashionable and least likely to take a selfie. Apparently his best outfit is his golf clobber.
5. Kane Mitchell isn't as funny as he thinks he is.
6. Charlie Dixon did not seem as tall as I thought he'd be but his hands are like *en dinner plates.
7. Travis & Hamish are currently single and vying with Ollie for biggest mummy's boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a very impressive lad. Tall, confident and very easy to chat with. Has some great things to say about the club, his team mates and having Chad as a coach. Comes from a strong sporting family and was genuinely interested in hearing about me as a supporter. He looks a little like Chad Wingard, just taller and better looking. (He also wanted me to tell Chad that.) Looking forward to watching him develop as a player.

1. Tim Ginever is all class. Remembered me from a drunken darts night somewhere in Alberton last year and said hi.
3. Cam O'Shea is a down-to-earth, out-and-out legend. Helped me get 10 autographs for my wife's last anniversary gift. (and he smelt delicious Portia)
4. John Butcher is such a country bloke. Voted most messy, least fashionable and least likely to take a selfie. Apparently his best outfit is his golf clobber.
6. Charlie Dixon did not seem as tall as I thought he'd be but his hands are like ****en dinner plates.
7. Travis & Hamish are currently single and vying with Ollie for biggest mummy's boy.
7?

Can you expand on that please

7?

Hamish is currently single and has his mum living with him. This created a bit of joshing around about who else is a mummy's boy. Ollie's name was mentioned by Hammer in an attempt to deflect. Travis is also recently single.

It's also meant to be light-hearted, don't take it too seriously.

7?

There was an interview held by Barry with a few players. Hamish, Mitchell, Ebert and Hombsch. Hamish revealed he is recently single. Also some on screen questions asking questions like who is the messiest - Butch. Worst fashion sense - Butch. I learnt Brads Mum is living with him atm. Hence the Mummys boy label, which turned to an Ollie sledge.

Chatted quite a bit to Riley, seems a top lad. He seems positive about Chads influence. Learnt his Dad played some football for South and Sturt. Grew up an Essendon supporter but delighted to be at Alberton. Thought he might end up at Hawthorn on draft night, but excited with the opportunity at Port. Likes 1 club as the game plan translates from SANFL to AFL. Good night all round And good to meet Bomber.

If I had to take a guess I think Hammer will play this week, was coming up the stairs behind him and he seemed to be moving freely.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

out of interest what was that worth to do?

6. Charlie Dixon did not seem as tall as I thought he'd be but his hands are like ****en dinner plates.

Top marks for use of the word "clobber"

It's a default condition of membership to the two first names club.

Can vouch for the fact Neil Craig and Paul Barry are worse.

Gary and Phil Nevilles dad must be a right dead campaigner.

Hey, how come I don't have a premium Bigfooty membership? Was that not part of the package this year? Chief?
Could you get your organiser to check it out and get in touch? Possibly missed on the list he provided.

Back