The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

First week of the punters club this week and you guessed it, I'm up. Any suggestions? I like the idea of using the bombers in a multi. Maybe a couple of legs and chuck $20-$30 on it. Maybe $20 on a roughie.

First week of the punters club this week and you guessed it, I'm up. Any suggestions? I like the idea of using the bombers in a multi. Maybe a couple of legs and chuck $20-$30 on it. Maybe $20 on a roughie.

I like the punters club
Our motto would be 'one in all in'

Dont bet on the practice games. Stupid call

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Dont bet on the practice games. Stupid call

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Gotta bet on something.

Don't know the horses well enough, wrong weekend to punt on NBA, no cash in the EPL or cricket.

Had the pies by Under 39.5.
Went to bed at 3/4 time thinking i was done

Woke up to a pleasant balance

Gotta bet on something.

Don't know the horses well enough, wrong weekend to punt on NBA, no cash in the EPL or cricket.
Put a multi on with a few different sports or bet on the womens AFL.

Any game that isn't taken seriously is a real big gamble. You have no idea what teams are going to do

Any game that isn't taken seriously is a real big gamble. You have no idea what teams are going to do

Yeah fair call. I've still got $40 of my $50 to go.

Just got a tip for star turn tomorrow. Don't know anything about it really but the guy that gave it to me had a few good ones last week. $10 on the nose should be a good enough risk v reward.

Yeah fair call. I've still got $40 of my $50 to go.

Just got a tip for star turn tomorrow. Don't know anything about it really but the guy that gave it to me had a few good ones last week. $10 on the nose should be a good enough risk v reward.
It's a really good chance in the Black Caviar Lightening. But there are a few other good horeses

It's a really good chance in the Black Caviar Lightening. But there are a few other good horeses

Worth a $10 then. Fingers crossed the Turkish basketball league and Canadian curling can come up with the goods for the rest

That's the point, you can really take advantage of cash out options

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i like that bet. I'd have the overs on total points but its at casey with a wind.

You can still get 1.60 on India to win the first test. Money for jam.... we never win in India, we've sent zero good spinners, and its bright sunny days there all week...
Yeah I am going to have that rolled into a multi

You can still get 1.60 on India to win the first test. Money for jam.... we never win in India, we've sent zero good spinners, and its bright sunny days there all week...

But what if they've prepared a respectable batting deck with a little in it for the pacers?

?? ??? ??? ?? ? ? ?

You seen the picture of the pitch?
Breaking up before a ball has been bowled.

Don't need to see a photo, we're playing in India and they're preparing the grounds. Square wouldn't have seen water since Noah.

Don't need to see a photo, we're playing in India and they're preparing the grounds. Square wouldn't have seen water since Noah.
Obviously they are within their rights but there is dry and there's this.
Dryer than Harley Bennell's mouth the morning after a bender.

Obviously they are within their rights but there is dry and there's this.
Dryer than Harley Bennell's mouth the morning after a bender.

Just saw the photo - better than I expected.

drought_647_040616020546.jpg

Am looking forward to footy punting this year. If there is a universal winner for me every year, its betting on Richmond to lose against a 6-1 outsider when there is a finals spot on the line

Am looking forward to footy punting this year. If there is a universal winner for me every year, its betting on Richmond to lose against a 6-1 outsider when there is a finals spot on the line

I have Richmond to finish bottom 4 this year. Will be interesting to see how they go.

I have Richmond to finish bottom 4 this year. Will be interesting to see how they go.
Particularly now that Hardwick has declared Finals back on their radar.

Which is humorous given strictly speaking, they didn't consider finals out of reach last year until well after they were mathematically out of the running.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back