2016 US Presidential Election - Trump vs Clinton? - Part 1

Who will win the election??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Trump start a nuclear war over, reasons unspecified? There has been a lot of fear mongering over Trump having access to nuclear codes. These fears are even more baseless than fears that hillary is gonna nuke someone.
I don't think anyone is claiming they know what Trump would do. That's the problem - he doesn't even know.

People fear the unintended consequences of his poorly thought out foreign policy (& that's being generous).

Trump is more likely to prioritise carving his head into Mount Rushmore than any serious foreign policy. What's troubling is he's likely to delegate that responsibility to the misfits he surrounds himself. Those idiots are capable of anything.

I don't think anyone is claiming they know what Trump would do. That's the problem - he doesn't even know.

People fear the unintended consequences of his poorly thought out foreign policy (& that's being generous).

Trump is more likely to prioritise carving his head into Mount Rushmore than any serious foreign policy. What's troubling is he's likely to delegate that responsibility to the misfits he surrounds himself. Those idiots are capable of anything.

Would be history repeating - Cheney and Rumsfeld railroading Bush.

He would be the richest person ever to hold the office, but spent the least to gain office in modern times. And the first in modern times not to be beholden to special interest groups, that's what makes him dangerous but the real danger is to the establishment. His main obligation will be to the people, they will be the ones who put him there.There will be a bond between him and the people not seen for a long time.

Given the latest polls, 'his' people are in the minority.
If Trump had a few more brains & & a lot less arrogance, he should have presented a more positive view of his vision of the future.
All he has done is lash out & made lots of BS accusations.
How could anyone vote for him with any confidence he would be sensible.

Ann Coulter has become such a hack these days
She used to have a bit of creativity behind her trolling, but shes really dumbed it down for the alt-right lot.

No, all the other political pundits are the hacks, Ann was on the ball, notice the date.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on which polls your looking at.
Its Poll, not polls
2JXp9d9.png

Unless you are of course referring to those online polls that had Trump winning every debate by 90%+

For a feminist she has killed an awful lot of women and girls.

I suspect the US voter doesn't really care about what happens to "dem foriegners" who dare to stand up against the forces of US service and resisting "our values and systems"

I know it's hard to believe people are so stupid they could vote for Hillary Clinton, I don't understand it either.

They will choose one fake or the other fake. Or not vote at all.

What happens if no one bothers to vote? Could be a worthwhile social media campaign "Stay home! Vote for non of thee above!"

People in glass grammar houses shouldn't throw stones.
I wasnt making fun of your grammar, you said that Trump was leading in many polls like there was more than one. I corrected you on that

I'd believe the Drudge poll before any of them.
Because it favours your blind obedience to Trump?

Find me some polls that are scientific, aren't biased towards a particular candidate (or mainstream media influenced) and have Trump winning the election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back